• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The Other Me"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ursula's the true highlander, forget Xehanort
She has the most gruesome deaths in every game yet here she is in the next one

Very true. The only explanation we get about Ursula's revival in Kingdom Hearts II is in her character description in Jiminy's journal, where it simply says she used the last of her magic to come back. She does have the most painful deaths, but she does manage to keep coming back somehow. It truly shows how great of a Disney villain she is.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Regardless of what form of Riku it might be, consider this boss fight concept:

Sora and Ventus vs Dark Riku and Vanitas

Thoughts?

So basically, Power of Friendship vs. It's Not A Phase Mom.

This fight would be ungodly levels of BS though, I can already see it.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
A lot of people seem to think time travel was a one off thing in 3D. But I bet there's going to be a good deal of it in KH3. There could be 10 new clone characters from time travel alone. O.O

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
A lot of people seem to think time travel was a one off thing in 3D. But I bet there's going to be a good deal of it in KH3. There could be 10 new clone characters from time travel alone. O.O

I’ve come to terms with time travel being used to bring together the vessels. I just hope they don’t devote too much time to explaining it, which was more or less done in DDD, or making it any more relevant to the plot. I say, let’s accept the baddies are back for another round and get on with the show. There are so many intriguing plot threads to explore; I think they should put the lid on the time travel can of worm

Qiesamuel

Pretty sure it is Riku Replika. If it turned out to be not Riku Replica then the scene in KH 3D where Riku met Riku Replica would be meaningless.

D

Deleted member 246005

I feel like it's most likely Repliku. Riku leaves him his old keyblade as a sign of good faith. Granted just handing him the keychain would have sufficed but it wouldn't look as dramatic.

I guess you could say he time-travels and gives it to his younger self but the dialogue is off for that.

I guess he could leave it for his nobody but his nobody would be closer to Axel than Roxas. Plus wouldnt his nobody have the keyblade already?

Last edited by a moderator:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I wonder if the "can't use this anymore" is because the keyblade is broken, of if it's broken because he can't use it anymore? Hmmm. I don't see why he would leave a useless keyblade there for anyone, maybe it's somehow related to his own change and growth that HE can't use it anymore? Or maybe it's not intended to be used and is left there for another reason. It'll be interesting to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back