• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the other ending of kingdom hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I think it is a crazy mass of crazy just trying to confuse us, and maybe it's saying that the next Kingdom Hearts will take place in the future, because maybe Mickey, Sora,and Riku don't weild anymore because they are not alive............

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i think it freaks me out...its so...eerie...i think it is just the beginning of a new kingdom hearts story, kh3.

Oblivions_Heart

well i think since its not going in order.it may be in the past...i mean everybodies saying ''its after the gang is all gone''..well what if it was before they even came..sort of like a prequal.how sora came to be..its very possible if you ask me

lSoral

Meh, I don't even know who they are. But they are NOT KAIRI RIKU AND SORA -_-, anyways. Yeah, just a big mystery

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well we will find out in like 2-4 years so we will just have to wait not think aout and play KH2......im still waiting for it to come to australia

Roxas Sorrows

Exactly, shut up about kingdom hearts 3, if there is one, you are going ot have to wait another 5 years, so play KH2 for the time being.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
australian sora said:
if they do make a KH3 haley wont be able to play sora anymore cos his voice will be very deepe and wont fit sora

Well, maybe in KH3 Sora will be much older. Like in his late 10's or 20's.

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I think the secret ending in this one is more confusing then the one of Kh1..... damn Square-Enix!!! I just hope you get to play as one of those dudes in armor, now that would be cool and at the end you find out that you were playing Mickey the whole time.... now that would be preety cool... but lame also lame at the same time.

master key 918

we should find out something about it at the e3 this year and thats may 10-12. I think the ending is just crazy and i dont know what to think about it other then there will be a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back