• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Originals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The Originals
In the beginning of time, there was but one universe. A universe of energy which was nearing its peak. But a sudden increase of energy at a single point created a burst. A massive explosion followed and multiple universes were created in its wake.The Universe known as Origin was forgotten and assumed never to have even existed. By organisations overlooking this Multiverse, it was assumed that the Big Bang only severed the connections between these universes.

Billions of years passed and several other Bing Bangs came afterwards, creating even more universes. One of these universes was Universe NX-5841. Our universe. Beings of Energy, spawned inside Origin, chose this universe as its starting point. The planet they chose as the beginning of their invasion was one named Earth by its inhabitants. Calling themselves The Originals, the creatures came into our world invading the humans with them not even knowing it. They drew their power from the humans life energy, eventually becoming strong enough to leave the body of their hosts as flesh and blood creatures.

But they had not expected one thing. That the frequency of some humans on earth cancelled out their souls, if that is what it could be called. So those humans obtained the powers of these Originals without having to die in the process. These Homo Sapien Originals obtained the abilities of an animal on their planet. They are the greatest foe to stand against these Originals.

Okay, I want some bad ass critics to review this story. See where I went wrong and how to improve it. I've been dissapointed with my "mad skills" *Cough* lately and I need to get back on my feet. So if you would please be so kind as to aid me, I'd be very pleased.

I've gotten the idea of this after watching The One and Alone in the Dark. I had a The One story prepped too, but I went with this one ...

And if someone wants to join by any reason:

Please repsect the Rules and Guidelines stated in the stickies on the top of the RP forum's main page.
And also respect the generally acepted rules of the Forum.
Detailed and long posts are a must.
Password is: Originality is a must, atop your template.

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Sapien Original Identity:
Power:
Bio:

I'll post mine later.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back