• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The original Kingdom Hearts: Coded is lost ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Moonie

Recently I saw that people found Kingdom Hearts V-Cast and made it available for download, I had even suggested running the game on a console called Zeebo that also uses BREW and can run most of the games made for BREW, even those that were not programmed with the console hardware in mind ( fox example, there is run a BREW version of NFS Undercover and even Opera Mini
)

But I was wondering... what about the original version of Kingdom Hearts Coded ?, not the remake released for the Nintendo DS, but the original version released for a Qualcomm BREW device NTT DoCoMo ( or Softbank ).

Still lost?

It would be incredible to be able to find these two games and run them on the PC via BREW MP, I would really like to play the original version of Coded the way it was made.

Noivern

Awards
I don't think it's actually "lost" but more so people have no interest in it whatsoever. We have a better version of the game readily avaiable for the DS, and it's cutscenes presented in HD format in the repackages for PS3, 4 and soon enough Xbox, so while I'm sure there's some people out there who would love to play around the original version just for comparison, no one is invested enough to put time and work into it.

KH V-Cast was an actual lost game so interest was bigger, but ultimately its still just a very small niche because the game isn't even good. When something loose it's niche "lost relic" status, then interest in the product is gone entirely when it wasn't very good in the first place.

kraze1984

Awards
One can still buy the Docomo P-01A with which the KH:Coded (or at least the first episode thereof) was bundled at Yahoo Auctions Japan. I saw two units there one with immediate purchase at around USD 300, another one in auction at around USD 80.
One should still take care how to have it delivered from Japan.

kraze1984

Awards
Pages from the phone manual (in PDF) with the Kingdom Hearts: Coded shown.
Worth to note that the content should have been available for download until 2012 ...
Also worth noting that the pre-installed content can be removed from the phone by the user.

Attachments

• p01A_page297.png
    p01A_page297.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 11
  • p01A_page298.png
    p01A_page298.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 11
  • p01A_page293.png
    p01A_page293.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 11
Back