• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The original Hollow Bastion war

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Now that we're all complaining about the flaws in KH2, I wanted to see if anyone remembers the pic below.

OriginalWar.jpg

It's from an old trailer, and it was one the first times we heard about a heartless war in KH2. I was really dissapointed that they didn't keep the Wyverns and Behemoths, they were some of my favorite heartless in KH. Imagine the reaction commands possible with those 2 extra heartless on the field.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Yea they would have made the war more fun and more of a challenge as well. I enjoyed the war fight but if those extra heartless were in it, it would almost double the thrill and excitment

KhII--Fenrir

it was a let down because those behemoths and wyverns woulda been AWSOME.......shoulda made it the 10,000 fight since we had the stupid reactions that let us kill 80-100 heartless at a time. They shoulda made it better so that u didn't have those reactions

DualWeilder.

thank you monkey^^ reaction commands are optional. i didnt use them and it was really fun so dont complain that they helpped you so much if you purposly (sp?) used them. and i agree with those who said it would have been better with the behemoths and wyverns. too bad it was cut

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It would seem as if many things were cut from the final version. I did like using the "Snag/Sparkle Ray" Reaction Command to wipe out all those Heartless though.

Onite

this reminds me of some of the clips in older trailers where you see org members appear at hollow bastion castle....and when sora jumps up to attack that org member....what happened to those!?!?!?!?! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back