• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the organization's plans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

the true plans of the organization are totally cloudy right now. but, im guessing its something that will start and end in kh2. first, after reading a nomura interview, i realized that, the members of the org. having "x" on their names is somewhat symbolic. i realized that, the nobodies, considered not to have hearts is related to the heartless symbol " a heart with a large x" so, having "x" on their names might mean something that they are nobodies. plus, they already stated something like that in COM. nomura also said that when all their names are revealed, we might figure out something in it that will make us say "ahhh, i get it" so, their names having "x" is an important clue of what they are and possibly whats their motives.
i cant seem to fully make a theory about their plans that would really fit and be believable. but im guessing that opening the door to kingdom hearts is their main objective. i found out that xaldin said in one screenshot " once we obtain kingdom hearts we will become complete beings" or something like that. so, sora, being the keyblade master is essential into opening the door. and thus, the organization sets their eyes on him. what do u say?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I think the Organization's plans are going to be a little more deeper than just trying to open the door to Kingdom Hearts and using Sora to do so. Remember, this is SE and their stories are deep and can be somewhat twisted. Plus, I sorta doubt this is the sole plot of the KH II story since this plot was already semi-revealed.

monkey_boy

well, I doubt it, seeing as how there is no "X" in japanese, but good theory nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back