• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization's Loss [358/2 Days RP] [A Future and Azrael Production]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
The Organization's Loss

Plot

There has always been the question about how Axel and Roxas' friendship started, now this questioned has been answered...

Axel and Roxas weren't always Nobodies, they were real people, Somebodies were what they were called... Sora and Lea.

On the Destiny Islands Sora and Lea grew up being best friends, but Lea never wanted to be with Sora's other friends, he just wanted one friend and one friend only, he felt cut off from the rest of the group. It was just Sora he wanted to be friends with. They did everything together when Sora was not with Riku and Kairi, everything seemed great until the boys grew up to be teenagers, Sora was 14 and Lea was 16.

One day changed everything... An evil group called the Heartless invaded the Islands, Lea and Sora were seperated, Lea was later killed by the Heartless, leaving an empty shell that later became Lea's Nobody, Axel.

Axel joined a group called Organization XIII, even though Nobodies couldn't feel, he somehow felt sad, like something was missing until one very special day for Axel: Roxas joined Organization XIII. Roxas was the Nobody of Sora, Lea's best friend. Though they did not recognize each other they knew that they knew each other.

Axel and Roxas became best friends from day one, they always went on missions with each other, they always did what had to get done, but they never got the credit they deserved.

They were always getting in trouble with Xemnas and Saix and many other members for no explained reason, was it that they were jealous? Axel and Roxas didn't think so, they just thought that the Organization were being jerks so they decided to turn on them.

They made a plan to destroy the Organization, where they would obtain Kingdom Hearts for themselves. Roxas and Axel were starting to go crazy with the thought of having that power that they did not act like themselves. Axel was still cocky and Roxas was still serious as ever though.

The plan sent Axel to Castle Oblivion to destroy the Organization members there while Roxas destroyed the Organization members in The World That Never Was. It sounded very simple but it got complicated, an experiment called Xion joined the Organization and knew from the get-go what Roxas and Axel were doing.

The very powerful experiment is trying to keep the two traitors from destroying the Organization, but she also has a soft spot for Roxas.

There's one more thing that could hang up the plan, Roxas has found out that he will return to his original self in 358 days. Without Roxas the plan will fail.

But if they do succeed, Roxas will not return to Sora, and Axel and Roxas could become the most powerful beings in the universe...

Characters

Organization XIII
I-Xemnas
II-Xigbar
III-Xaldin
IV-Vexen
V-Lexaeus
VI-Zexion
VII-Saix
VIII-Axel
IX-Demyx
X-Luxord
XI-Marluxia
XII-Larxene
XIII-Roxas
XIV-Xion

Other Characters
Riku
King Mickey Mouse
DiZ
Namine
Hayner
Pence
Olette

Rules
1. No God-Modding or Power-Playing.

2. Do not kill ANYONE without the permission of The Future and Azrael.

3. When you post your template you need approval from both The Future and Azrael before you are accepted.

4. Romance is allowed, just keep it at a PG-13 level.

5. Please post at least a 4-5 sentence paragraph.

6. Please PM your templates after you make them to The Future and Azrael, we may overlook your template by accident and we apoligize ahead of time.

7. Please use good grammar, I know, no one is perfect but at least have you posts make sense.

8. If you are looking for your template please look at the roster, if it is an OC it will be under "Other Characters" and there will be a link to your template where the name of the character is.

9. Post "The Takeover Is Near!" at the top of your template to let us know you have read the rules.

10. Have fun, that's what this RP is for.

Sign-Up Templates

Organization XIII Template
Name:

Weapon(s):

Attack(s):

Ability(s):

Aliases/Titles:

Rank/Number:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Biography:

Extra:

Other Character Template
Name:

Weapon(s):

Attack(s):

Ability(s):

Aliases/Titles:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Biography:

Extra:

Worlds
Twilight Town
The World That Never Was
Destiny Islands
Castle Oblivion
Olympus Coliseum
Neverland
Wonderland
Agrabah
Halloween Town

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I didn't read the whole plot because I'm hiding from Days spoilers. But I laughed at the idea of Axel and Roxas teaming up to take over the world! YES!!

A

Azrael

It really is lulz, but interesting to say the least. I am in need of some RP or something.

Considering that I eavesdropped on the Org XV thread and not much asides from epic powerplaying and training sessions going on.

A

Azrael

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(yeah)

*pats back*

It's okay. If it makes you feel better, I actually had to devise opponents to slow down an ass kicking of some rival organization and what not since some members had no longer posted in my RP. It's a pain in the ass having role-plays.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I feel cool though since I technically own it. That was an orgasmic day when I realized it.

It's gonna be funny learning to um, not actually powerplay.

A

Azrael

I feel cool though since I technically own it. That was an orgasmic day when I realized it.

It's gonna be funny learning to um, not actually powerplay.

Ha. So you basically know how to powerplay as every character in Org XV. Pretty nice. Shame that the original founder ditched on you.

So you're like joining or what? Rest aside, I'm tired of Organization RPs

New ones at least

But join this one. For the lulz of having the Pyro and Blondie being Superiors.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh well yeah this just seems fun cause I can see a lot of combining humor with drama.

And I'd gladly do other RP's, I'm just bad at other fandoms; closest I ever got was being in a failed Yugioh 5D's RP and applying and being accepted for a TWEWY one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back