• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Beginning (chapter 12 soon!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lo there ppls reading this. tis my fanfic... ill try to get new chapters posted about every 4 days..

Chapter One: An introduction

"Master Ansem, regarding the experiment I presented the other day..."

Ah, the experiment. Xehanort's experiment. What trouble was yet to come due to it...

Xehanort was in the basement of the castle in Radient Garden, the castle of Ansem the Wise.
It was a very peaceful day, just like any other day, but soon, these peaceful days would be no longer for some. Xehanort, or "Ansem", the name that he stole from his mentor, was conducting the final parts of his latest experiment. The real Ansem's other five apprentices, Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan and Aeleus were meant to be meeting Xehanort in the basement labratory.

"After Master Ansem told us to cease our studies, it made me want to go through with it more", said Xehanort, acting like a leader.

"I know i ended up getting our master to build this labratory, but now I'm not so-"

"Are you being a coward, Ienzo?" yelled Xehanort mercilessly

"No, no, I'm fine, just... fine", said Ienzo, the youngest of the six, cautiously.

"Good, I should hope so, otherwise we might have to use you for the experiment!" said Xehanort with no sympathy whatsoever for the frightened youngster.

"How long until we go through with it? I'm starving..." said Aeleus, the biggest of the six.

"Yeah Xehanort, you said it would be ready before-"

"Quiet, Braig!" said Xehanort, seemingly enjoying cutting everyone off.

So the other apprentices of Ansem waited. And waited. Ienzo was sitting in a corner crying quietly. Aeleus was almost on the verge of eating his finger. Braig was leaning against a wall, arms crossed, and looking menacefully at Xehanort. And Dilan, he seemed as though he wasn't even interested.

*Writer's notes: This was just meant to be an intro to the characters

Lancelot

Awards
Re: The Organization's Beginning

Why thankies! lol... chapter two after a few more ppls read it..

Lancelot

Awards

lol, im not sure... it is now! lol

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

An auspicicious beginning, but we'll see how it goes from here.

Haku

<3

I would like to read the first chapter to get a full insight about the story.

Lancelot

Awards

That was the first chapter... ill post chap 2 later today

Lancelot

Awards

Chapter Two: The Discovery (Part one)

Finally, after almost an hour, Xehanort looked up from the computer and smiled at his colleagues, a very rare sight.
"It's done!" said Xehanort excitedly.

"Good, can we get something to eat? Even some of Master Ansem's SeaSalt IceCream is sounding pretty good just about now..." said Aeleus.

"Later, my friend, but now, down to the manufactory!" said Xehanort.

"Awww", groaned Aeleus.

"It isn't always about you, Xehanort", said Dilan, speaking for the first time in almost half a day.

"Oh?" exclaimed Xehanort, with a look of surprise.

"You heard me. Just let him get something to eat."

"So be it. We might not have any food for a while after this", said Xehanort.

So the five left the laboratory in search of food. "Why don't we just go to town?" said Ienzo, getting a bit impatient.

"We're broke", said Xehanort, looking disappointed.

"Oh, well, you guys might be, but I'm not!" said Ienzo with a big grin on his face.

"Brilliant! Do you have enough for a pretzel each?" said Xehanort, looking happy with Ienzo for the first time ever.

"Actually, I think i have enough fo two each! Thats if everyone wants two... I know Aeleus definately will!" said Ienzo, laughing alng with the others at his statement.

"Ok then, I'll have two", said Braig.

'Me too", said Even.

"Where'd you come from? We haven't seen you all day!" said Xehanort, in a more cheerful mood now.

"I slept in again...", said Even, looking embarrassed.

"Ah well, you're here now. We're ready for the experiment to take place now, but first, we'll get lunch first", said Xehanort.

"Ok then", said Even, looking happy.

"Now, where were we?" said Xehanort.

"Err... I think you, Braig, Aeleus, Even and I said two each", said Ienzo, thinking carefully.

"I didn't say anything yet... But I'll have two anyway", said Xehanort.

"Ok then, what about you Dilan?" asked Ienzo, eager to get going.

"Two", said Dilan, still seeming uninterested.

"Ok then, I'm off! Wait here, ok?"

But before anyone could reply, Ienzo was off like a rocket.

He returned shortly after, only to find that no one was around.

"Hello? Where are you guys? I have lunch..." said Ienzo, a bit scared.

"We're in the lab!" yelled Braig.

So Ienzo went on his was down to the lab. But on the way, he came across Master Ansem.

"Oh, hello master", said Ienzo, shocked by the sudden appearance of his master.

"Greetings, Ienzo. What have you there?" asked Ansem, looking towards the large paper bag in Ienzo's hand.

"Oh, it's lunch, for myself and the other five. They said they were broke, so I bought them all pretzels", said Ienzo.

"I see... Where's mine?" asked Ansem.

"I, err... well, you see..." stuttered Ienzo.

"Calm my young apprentice! I was but joking!" said Ansem, giving a hearty laugh.

"Oh, good. I thought you were being serious..." said Ienzo, calming down and starting to laugh.

"Run along now", said Ansem, still laughing.

And so Ienzo set out once more to get back to his friends. But he met something else along the way. A Heartless. But this one was slightly different to the ones that Ienzo knew. This one had a small emblem on it's chest. It continued on past Ienzo and faded back into the darkness. Unbemused by th sight, but puzzled by the "emblem", Ienzo continued to walk along to the lab. He arrived so,e time later than he had expected.​

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

O ma Goodness! SeaSalt!

I guess the 6 were in a bit of a salty mood. They all wanted salt products! lol Keep me posted!

Lancelot

Awards

Salty! lol... so much salt being used.. ARGH! ive been salted in!(don't ask where, cos i dunno) I tis random lol

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards

i just centred it, thats all. good to see the sig!I made a better one of it,so tell me when your back

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

That ice cream is wierd. If Ansem only knew what was going on.

You have officially peaked my interest...continue

Lancelot

Awards

Thats great to hear! I'll have chap 3 up probably... sunday or monday(AUSTRALIA DAY!!OMG!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back