• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization XIII flashback in Roxas' memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know whether this has been discussed but in the Twilight Town Sixth Day cutscene, where Roxas holding his head in pain and starting to remember about the Organization XIII, there are 13 members sitting on each of their thrones and of course we know who they are but I found out the sitting position of the hooded Organization XIII members.

1st throne: Xemnas

2nd throne: Xaldin (you can see he's sitting with his arms behind his back)

4th throne: Demyx

5th throne: Xigbar

8th throne: Luxord

12th throne: Saix

So what do you think? It is possible? Sorry if this has been discussed....

RikusDarkHalf

I dont thionk they went in order or anything ya they did not but I cant watch it now its at my house so in 2 hours I can see and I will post somthing about it

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, if you see the part, their sittings are not in order....Lexaeus is sitting on the 3rd throne, Marluxia is sitting on the 6th throne, Larxene is sitting on the 7th throne, Axel is sitting on the 9th throne, Zexion is sitting on the 10th throne, Vexen is sitting on 11th throne and lastly, Roxas sitting on the 13th throne...it is possible that they are sitting in circle.

urutapu

I think they'd be sitting in thrones corresponding to their number..o.o You know, Roxas closest to the ground, then Larxene a little higher up, then Marluxia, blah blah blah..

Ansem/Sephy

lol^ irony

i cant decide which one is Xemnas. He could be the first b/c he looks all 'high and mighty" but id think hed cross his legs or something more . . . proper.

Ansem/Sephy

no . . . we know that number seven is Larxene b/c she is without her hood.

BTW, anyone else notice Marluxia had the highest chair . . . ? major power rush . . . that explains some things. lol

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Luxord could be sitting in his gambler pose besides Larxene....it's possible that Xaldin is sitting near Lexaeus because his arms are behind his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back