• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

alright ill have the chapter up by today....this i promise...sorry about that...i havent been on lately and ive been extremely busy but now ill have the next one up soon.

zexion_org_xii

alright heres the next action chapter...
Chapter fifteen…
When Roxas reached the end of the street he stared up at the headquarters of the organization. The structure seemed to be levitating off the ground. “Well well well…Roxas it seems like the time for this little game end.” Marluxia said leaning his back against the structure of the building to Roxas’s left. Roxas leaped right and now faced him with his key blade in his left hand.
“What is going on with me?” Asked Roxas as he hardens his grip around his blade.
“Doesn’t matter explaining to you.” Said Marluxia as he pushed off from the wall and flew towards Roxas with lighting speed. As he came a few distance away from Roxas he slashed at his head. Missing as Roxas ducked to his right and japed his opponent in the stomach pushing him back lands feet first on the street not ten meters from him.
“Well it seems that you’ve gotten stronger.” Said Marluxia. Marluxia raised his scythe high over his head and began to spin it. As it began to pick up speed Marluxia released his attack towards Roxas, jumping into the sky and bringing his scythe down at Roxas. Which did the key blade block. Marluxia then used his feet to grab Roxas by his waist and flung him back crashing into the building.
When the dust had cleared from the hole that was created from the side of the building Marluxia walked towards it to see Roxas flying out towards Marluxia slashing his key blade left and right. Marluxia was blocking every blow from Roxas’s attack.
Spectators watching through their windows high above the war zone had a hard time keeping up with the movement from the two as they were jumping from side of building to building.

“My lord, it seems that Marluxia had something to do with the incident back at castle oblivion. He helped Roxas escape. He handed the other members to Roxas. I don’t know what his reasons were.” Explained Lexaeus standing over a chair, which stationed the other hooded stranger. “Very well. This battle will work out nonetheless then. Did you take care of Namine?” Lexaeus looked down at the hooded man sitting on his chair. “No sir, it seems that she has escape. I believe that Marluxia had something to do with this as well.” The hooded man rose from his seat and walked over to the window. “I want this to end Lexaeus. Find her and bring her to me, as for our prisoner. Destroy him. I will take care of Roxas and Marluxia.”

Roxas took a blow to his face knocking him back against the wall as Marluxia slashed at his chest cutting his cloak and piercing his skin. Roxas fell to his knees staring up at Marluxia, his key blade a meter away from him.
“So…Roxas…starting to remember what happen back at castle Oblivion? It may or may not come back to you but I don’t think it matters. My plan can continue after I destroy you.” Said Marluxia as he raised his scythe and brought it down towards Roxas’s face.
Suddenly there was light and when it cleared stood Roxas holding off Marluxia’s attack with now two key blades. “it seems Marluxia that this battle isn’t over yet.”

Darkening kairi

TSora said:
Way to go Duel Wielder Roxas!!!...:D...Sorry I haven't been on for some time, but my internet f**k** up...Make the next one quick...please...:D...I will be waiting, and keep me notified...

HA!
funny...anyway. you could make a movie with these ideals. called...
The Ying Yang Projec.....eww...probalay with a better title=D

Darkening kairi

Guardian_Shiro said:
I was just saying cuz some ppl give up on fan fic writers. But I guess I should have a little more faith in you guys.

your right.
most people have given up on the writer.
we should not let this fanfic die out that easy.
keep posting people
dance017.gif

zexion_org_xii

alright guys thanks for the praise and all i love it....im sorry as hell that i havent updated it has been seriously busy this last week....but tomorrow i am off from work so im promising at least three chapters by tomrrow....just to make up from the ones i should of done already

zexion_org_xii

hey guys im sorry that i havent put anything else up here....shyt has been hell for awhile now..i really dont know when im going to do a next chapter....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back