• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the organization wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexion_org_xii

sorry guys. i should of posted at least two chapter by today but i was at school...and then work till 12 tonight....i got work in the morning tomorrow and im heading to a movie...i may have one up tomrorow...but i will have many up garuntee on monday...no work..so bare with me

zexion_org_xii

Darkening kairi said:
i'm a new fan.
your fanfic is very good. it's the best yet
thanks for that...its feels great to see that i have fans that love this story....i said before that i would end it soon....but now with that last chapter and the ideas i had yestaurday...i dont think it will end anytime soon

zexion_org_xii

alright guys sorry for the wait....but heres the next chapter...
Chapter twelve…
Roxas awoke frightened to see that he was lying on his bed in the comfort of his room. Sweating, he looked outside the window to see that he was still in Twilight Town. Man what was that dream about? He thought placing his hand on his head. What a weird dream…but it seemed so real? He continued with his thought as he stared over at his neo alarm clock. It read that it was two in the morning.
“I got to get some sleep if I’m going to have enough strength to go to the beach with the gang.” He said and turned on his side and fell asleep.
The following day came as Roxas met up with Hayner, Pence, and Olette who were hanging out at the usual spot.
“We thought you wouldn’t show.” Said Pence walking over to Roxas patting him on the shoulder. He looked over to see that the couch was still there and the dartboard on the wall with numerous pictures of Twilight Town.
“Well we will have to come up with some tickets if we want to make it to the beach.” Stated Hayner as he walked by Roxas and stepping outside followed by Pence, Olette, and Roxas. When they got to the station Hayner turned to face the rest of his gang.
“Now listen carefully…when we get to the beach…. Seifer and his gang might be there…so please lets not start anything?” asked Hayner before leading the group again to purchase the tickets and boarding the train. The four sat in the back watching the scenery go by as they headed towards the beach.
Staring into the water below Roxas started thinking about his dream again. Axel? The name continued to enter his mind.
Roxas…. are you listening?” Asked Olette staring over at Roxas, Roxas shaking it off and answered. “Yes.”
When the train stopped at the beach Hayner and Pence came running out of the train leaving Olette and Roxas walking behind. The beach was beautiful, the water crystal blue and the sun setting into the distance. Olette pointed over to Hayner and Pence who were getting sea salt ice cream for them all.
They sat at the end of the docks watching the sunset and enjoying they’re sea salt ice cream. The breeze felling great on they’re faces. After finishing the ice cream Hayner stood up. “Watermelon anyone?” He asked before being pushed down on the dock hitting his head. Roxas and Pence leapt up facing towards two young boys, a girl, and a black mage.
“That was a good one Seifer ya’ know.” Said the built boy to the right giving the boy in the middle a tap.
“Seifer!!! That wasn’t fair and you know it.” Said Roxas who was standing in front of him, Seifer smirk at him. “What you going to do about it?” he asked while throwing a punch towards Roxas’s face. Roxas had plenty of time to dodge as he moved his left foot back to provide leverage but his foot was caught by a hole in the dock and his face was wide open for the attack. With the blow of the punch it sent him launching back off the dock and falling into the water.
Before plunging into the water below he heard a voice call out to him. “Roxas….get up!!!”

zexion_org_xii

yea i did this one last night....late last night and i was falling asleep on it...lol...i read it again today cause i wasnt understanding where i was going with this. but its all back to me now...i will have more chapters done by today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back