• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The organization revived?!!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
In one of the Tetsuya Nomura's interview I heard him speaking of Zexion and how he never got to develop him further since,the Riku replica killed him.However, in the interview he said,that he might demonstrate his weapon ability,and element in the future,which means we might see him in Kh3.

Due to this I think he mght come back,and bring back his old organization members (Except Xenmas) since he wants to rule the Organization As he said in COM.Also in Kh2

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So that means he's truly not dead.However, I'm not sure the Organization will truly come back as the organization,but perhaps, a different group.Also in the trailer...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Which makes it evident that he might come back.

Here's the interview in case ppl have doubts..

Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.
TN:probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Josiah

Quarian Power!
nice, and nteresting theory. maybe, we have absolutly no idea though. but very nice theory anyway, :D

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Damn,I'm neutral on this. I mean,I do agree with u but then again I don't. I mean TN just said it right there

'because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon.'

but then in another interview,they said that Zexion fell into ruin(w/e that means) so maybe he WILL come back.......TN's messing with us...grrrr. But yes,I'm hoping too that Zexion comes back =D

ansem13

It's not a gravestone.
Also, Zexion' marker in Proof of Existence was destroyed as a convenient way to bypass designing a weapon for him. Lastly, if the marker is red, the member it matches is dead. Zexion's marker is red, do the math. The only blue marker at the end was Roxas', because he's not dead, he just became complete.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Here's a trailer ppl for those who doubt that It could be Zexion,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du6-I4PP_Vw&search=Kingdom hearts 3 secret

At the endof the trailer the man flashes clothes from a flaimg figure of something to a man in a hood,which makes you think that he could be Zexion.Also due to the,popularity of Zex I doubt that he'd let everyone down.

Also in another interview most of the worlds were fan service,for people.So I doubt he'd let everyone down,by not putting him in the game.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
ansem13 said:
It's not a gravestone.
Also, Zexion' marker in Proof of Existence was destroyed as a convenient way to bypass designing a weapon for him. Lastly, if the marker is red, the member it matches is dead. Zexion's marker is red, do the math. The only blue marker at the end was Roxas', because he's not dead, he just became complete.

I have, the question is have YOU done it cuz cleary you haven't,first off I saw the grave stone and first off,your thjeory doesn't make sense, Nomura cleary stated that he would show his weapon off which means, he,ll be in the future sequel,It doesn't mean he isn't.Zexion's marker is the 6th one which is destroyed.

Furtherly, you cleary didn't play the game,or must have skipped, Alot of cutscenes cuz,first If you listen to Xaldin he said:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zexion however, didn't reach Kingdom hearts which means he couldn't become complete,which means he isn't complete yet,and since characters,like Maleficent were able to come back,I'm as sure as hell he,ll come back. Which proves how right,I am.

FiNaLsKyE

Lol... actually, that theory didn't prove anything... sorry to say, but, I'm pretty sure zexion is dead. The game, Nomura stated, would take place in the past... and the future... referring to memories of xeanhort im pretty sure... But in any case, there is nothing leading to the fact that he is alive, except for the title "the cloaked schemer." Anyways, all in all, your theory has too many holes in it... think it over more.

Edit: Oh and also, when you said that his gravestone was destroyed, you said that it meant that he was not truly dead, and later on in the same post, you had posted nomura interview... which stated they destroyed it for the sole purpose of conceiling his weapon...

You lose.

Last edited:

zexion_org_xii

FiNaLsKyE said:
Lol... actually, that theory didn't prove anything... sorry to say, but, I'm pretty sure zexion is dead. The game, Nomura stated, would take place in the past... and the future... referring to memories of xeanhort im pretty sure... But in any case, there is nothing leading to the fact that he is alive, except for the title "the cloaked schemer." Anyways, all in all, your theory has too many holes in it... think it over more.
i agree as well

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
FiNaLsKyE said:

really?I don't think so. :surprised: Last, I checked there's been trouble with people traveling to the past,also I due to state something,when Nomura,said Zexion fell into ruins,that means he's in a place like Neo from the Matrix,meaning he's somewhere in Limbo or in the world in the darkness.Just because he was killed doesn't mean he's dead.

When Sora,stabbed himself with keyblade Riku/Ansem had didn't mean he was gone forever.

Also thank you,for you theory,since your further,proving what I had to say.Zexion's title is the cloaked schemer which means he has a higher purpose then everyone in the organization does,not because he was trying to control Riku.

So he has a 98% chance for surviving due to all the so-called dead people in Kh series.

FiNaLsKyE

Yeah I stated the cloaked schemer in order to show that he is more important than a lot of them. But, I don't really think's he is alive... Nomura wants to put him in KH3... and we don't even know what's going to go on in KH3... Just to say something... I personally think that Zexion's weapon is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have my own reasons for believing this, but I myself really don't know. Some things of your theory I agree with, but I still don't think he is alive... I don't know. Confusing lol..

Edit: Oh and also, Sora came back because he turned into a heartless. He was weird... He actually came back to his body... Zexion is a nobody, and for him to be able to come back, he would have to come back as Ienzo... which in turn would screw some things up... because then Zexion would be dead... which means Ienzo would not have a body. Nobody's are the body and soul of a person lost when a heartless is created. (Nobody's are the body, and Heartless are the heart... LOL Ironic) anyways, there is no way he could ever come back. My theory.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
FiNaLsKye said:
Yeah I stated the cloaked schemer in order to show that he is more important than a lot of them. But, I don't really think's he is alive... Nomura wants to put him in KH3... and we don't even know what's going to go on in KH3... Just to say something... I personally think that Zexion's weapon is

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have my own reasons for believing this, but I myself really don't know. Some things of your theory I agree with, but I still don't think he is alive... I don't know. Confusing lol..

Edit: Oh and also, Sora came back because he turned into a heartless. He was weird... He actually came back to his body... Zexion is a nobody, and for him to be able to come back, he would have to come back as Ienzo... which in turn would screw some things up... because then Zexion would be dead... which means Ienzo would not have a body. Nobody's are the body and soul of a person lost when a heartless is created. (Nobody's are the body, and Heartless are the heart... LOL Ironic) anyways, there is no way he could ever come back. My theory

Alright,now I'm completely confused here.Alright, If Zexion isn't able to come back why was it Xenmas was able to come back when Sora had beat him again a 2nd time? Also last, I checked there's a possibility that wasn't the real Zexion,since in Sora's story of COM that when he defeated Marluxia it actually turned out to be a clone,and not him.

For all we know,Zexion had a clone,instead and decided not to enter battle alone.Remember, In Com and in his Bio,he's often not the one to dirty his hands in battle.Also I'm sure Tetsuya,wouldn't say he's "Fallen into ruins" so we could think If he wasn't going to be in Kh3. Also Nomura anwsered most of the ppl and fanservices and cleaned up all the plot holes,so who says he won't show off his weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back