• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The organization revived?!!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soren707

The Organization Rocks!!! They will forever rule over Kingdom Hearts!!!!

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Fuzzy i have some pros with ur idea n some cons, but who knows the video was blurrry but would he stand a chance against 3 people with a keyblade? i mean he was walking towards dem, maybe he was trying to help or somethin?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Chaos-Shadow said:
Fuzzy i have some pros with ur idea n some cons, but who knows the video was blurrry but would he stand a chance against 3 people with a keyblade? i mean he was walking towards dem, maybe he was trying to help or somethin?

I doubt it,by playing Kh:COM all organization members are pretty much, all in for themselves.Also,Zexion was among one of the greedy Organization members who didn't give a rat ass about everyone,and wanted to absolute control over the organization.Plus,he's probaly there to deliver a message.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Fuzzy2k9 said:
I doubt it,by playing Kh:COM all organization members are pretty much, all in for themselves.Also,Zexion was among one of the greedy Organization members who didn't give a rat ass about everyone,and wanted to absolute control over the organization.Plus,he's probaly there to deliver a message.
what?............no he wasn't the only person who wanted complete control over the org. was marluxia and larxene that was it..........................

zexion is dead......nomoura said it in the interview you posted and his gravestone was red in kh2(which means dead)...........................even though his tombstone was broken you could still clearly see red mist coming out of it.................
ru·in
n.
  1. Total destruction or disintegration, either physical, moral, social, or economic.
  2. A cause of total destruction.
now look at the meaning of ruin total destruction.......zexion fell into total destruction at the hands of riku/riku replica...........hes gone, vanished, zexion is dead and never coming back

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
RikuHeroOfDark said:
what?............no he wasn't the only person who wanted complete control over the org. was marluxia and larxene that was it..........................

zexion is dead......nomoura said it in the interview you posted and his gravestone was red in kh2(which means dead)...........................even though his tombstone was broken you could still clearly see red mist coming out of it.................

now look at the meaning of ruin total destruction.......zexion fell into total destruction at the hands of riku/riku replica...........hes gone, vanished, zexion is dead and never coming back

oops, I guess, I forgot about Larxene,and Marluxia..eheheheh..

Wait a minute...What?! Help me out,for a minute since when does red mist count as sign of saying he's dead? :shock: When you kill Saix,Luxford,and Xigbar you don't see any red mist,so what makes think that means he's dead,If he truly is dead that'd mean his grave would be intact,If you see red mist,that counts as he's alive,and If you read the interview Tetsuya ,left that as a spoiler,for EVERYONE not just to say "he's dead I just don't want to show you his weapon.

For example If you see a tombstone,at a graveyard,has been,open that means,the body,has dissappeared or the person is still alive.I'm sure that pretty much doubles for Zexion as well.If he is dead,then he'd probaly be revived,did you ever think of that? here's my last fact,Why would tetsuya, bother explaining that Zexion's weapon will be revealed If he's died already,why do you think he left his tombstone in ruin?Why do you think he would have me bother contemplating this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back