• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization or XIIth Order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
At first, the Nobody-group was first known as the Organization in CoM. But now it seems the group name has somehow changed to the XIIth Order and that's that. Is XIIth Order the real name of the Organization or will the XIIth Order change to the Organization once game is translated?

Do not flame me for being less informed or I'll won't like you.

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

The XIII Order is what the Organization is called in Japanese. They're the same thing. It just seems that the XIII Order is becoming more popular now. Maybe it will change back to the Organization once the English version of KH II is out.

ultimate7777

In other words, the XIII ['Thirteenth'] Order and the Organization are one and the same.
I prefer the XIII Order, for aesthetic reasons.
Either is fine, though.

Ultima665

ya think theres a new order because now there seems to be more then 13 members. i mean theres a new 13 some old (axel) some new (guy wit the patch)

helios

Bronze Member
Yeah you know they change the terms of names in japanese so you can call them either for now you arent wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back