• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization Graveyard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I was wondering... Why do you people call it that? Who started the name? It's nothing like a Graveyard and what actually happens there proves other wise.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The game doesn't call it a Graveyard, its the users here. Everyone is like "Zexions tombstone is broken in the graveyard! He's dead!" When it's not even a tomb stone.

Neverfate

*Possible Spoilers*

When you talk to Kairi, when you're all in that room, Kairi says "This place feels like a graveyard." Obviously a reference to the fact that most of the Org members have been killed at that point in game, and the only thing left of them are there "spots" in that room.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But that doesn't make it a graveyard. I'm not saying the feel isn't of one, but it isn't one. Nomura broke all the stones for one reason, he didn't feel like letting you go into the other Members rooms.

Soraox

also u cant see Zexion(cant spell his name right now sure if this how u spell it) weapon becuase Nomura didnt want to spoil what his weapons was i read this in news borad of Khinsider

oblivion seeker

MyInnerFred said:
Nomura broke all the stones for one reason, he didn't feel like letting you go into the other Members rooms.
Actually, it was originally a graveyard, and there were pictures of all the dead member's weapons on their tombstones, but Nomura took that out because it would spoil Zexion's weapon.

People probably refer to it as the Organization Graveyard because that was what it was originally. That's all.

XP

It's not really a graveyard, but like a place where you can see who has deceased, it's more like a... graveyard.

If you beat game read spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura never said it was a Graveyard, people, where do you people get this that he referred to it as a tombstone?

Honestly, MyInnerFred, I'm just as baffled about this as you, because I never saw it as a Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back