• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization draw Not bad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

If any of you did it, what did you get? I don't think this was a bad draw for me. And I finally got Vexen, which is who I've been wanting to get for a long time now. 2 6 star Roxas, obviously going to put the other inside the first one. Once I can level them both up lol....that is going to take a long time. Especially since the half AP[1 ap] cost for quests is gone in the JPN version.

KHU%20JPN%20Org%20Draw.jpg

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
is there any other place or something that would give us an idea when the next set of medals would be coming to NA?
Nope. Nothing aside from when other current stuff expires. Given how they only just introduced a new Medal Draw, I can't imagine they'd add new medals until this one is over, which is May 13th.

AuroraX

Awards
That's it. I'm saving up all of my jewels for when this comes.
If it comes.

Gosh, I hope this comes to the NA version.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It'd be pretty unlikely for it to not come eventually. But keep in mind, this is a draw that was introduced into the Japanese Version of Unchained seven+ months after release. So... don't expect it any time soon for us.

LingeringVanitas

Exactly. I don't expect Org medals or any other Reverse medal anytime soon. There is still plenty of Upright medals they haven't released yet either for NA version. So, we got to wait for those too. I too am saving my medals on my NA version game, but still got to wait for that "big deal" to go away for the next thing to show up. Whatever it may be....

Sentiment

Awards
The next set for na would be roxas limited followed by ff sora with namine and kairi kh1

ansteaky

I did it about 6 times...Guilted xigbar, roxas, zexion, xaldin, marluxia and am one away from another guilted xigbar. Also got a xemnas with a boosted attack of +1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back