• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The One Org. Member you just couldn't wait to kill

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Saix

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Demyx

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Luxord

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Demyx, at least where KH2FM is concerned. I lost so many, many, many times. Praise the lord for Goofy's limit.

J

jarm13

Demyx becuse he is anoing littel ass and Xaliden because he just got on my nerves

Twilight_Dancer

* shuffles immediatley to the corner where people that like Demyx are sent*

I really hated Luxord. He was just too retarded. I hated his little gambling thing, and it just pissed me off when i was turned into a card or a die.

GateOfAvalon

i have to say saix, cause he's just an ass. and demyx was ok, but i didnt like him that much, cause he was hella weak. but he was kinda cool, his attitude resembles axel

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Well, if Axel was up there, he would be the one that I wanted to kill the most. Though, since he wasn't up there I voted for Luxord, he was the one I hated the most.. Annoying English accent, gambler... Can't stand gamblers. I liked all the rest on that list. Xemnas' attitude was just too awesome. Demyx was my personal favorite, guitarist! He rocks my socks off. Xaldin, I don't know why I like him. I suppose it's that hair of his. Saix, I just love his weapon. Gotta love that weapon. Xigbar, his attitude about everything is too cool. He made Sora look like the BAD GUY. ROFL.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Xaldin, I really wanted to see if I could match him, he always seemed one of the most powerful of the Organization.

And in retrospect, it was was a fun battle.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oooh I would also put Demyx in here, he was annoying and the biggest puss ever. (Seriously how did he get into the Organization lol)

Nettacki

Honestly, I wanted to kill Sai'x the longest, because he spends the longest time tormenting you, manipulating you, and simply gave you the feeling that he truly wants to wipe you out.

Elorah

Awards
Hmm it's not that I hate him, but I really wanted to beat Xemnas. Mainly because he's the last one, and there was, like, 5 of him!

And Saix too, he was waaay too smug for his own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back