• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The One Org. Member you just couldn't wait to kill

• Xemnas

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Saix

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Demyx

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Luxord

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Who I could not wait to mangle completely was actually axel and demyx, although I hat axel alot more.

Seriously you kill the guy like 3 freaking times and he does not die, pisses me off. I al could not wait to kill demyx because, well he was like a road block, not hard but.........a nuicence.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
xaldin, he seemed like the only one who truly deserved to die (he was in kh2 the evilest member)

V

V.A.T.13

Xemnas because it meant the end of the game.
Oh, and that battle was fun. ;'D

frailynxdresden

Oh god...it was Saix...for some reason he just..bothered me, a lot. To me it seemed he was like a mini Xemnas in a way, or at least wanted to be like him.

But probably right behind him was Demyx...Ugh.

Sanctuary777

It was a tie between Saix and Xigbar.
I hated them turning all invincible and
whatnot. I chose Xigbar though. Those
snipers were too much for me.

keyoffire08

i chose sai'x he pisses me off a lot he keep showing up bad times to taught you and when you fought him IT WAS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER!! ALL HE BASICALLY DID WAS SMACK YOU AROUND!!!!!it pissed me off EVEN MORE!!!

*pulls out a butcher knife and slices everyone in half who hates Demyx*

Demyx not an idiot.

And for everyone who voted that they would love to kill Demyx (which is A LOT of you) you have my undying hate,and I will maybe mame you if we cross paths.

DEMYX IS AWESOME!!!! YOU PEOPLES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HIM!!! YOU MEAN PEOPLES!!!! I LL DOUBLE KILL YOU WHEN HE S DONE!!!!!:cursing:

AND ANYONE WHO SAYS BAD STUFF ABOUT AXEL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LL TRIPLE KILL YOU MYSELF!!!!..........my axel-kun:angry:

Cloudless Sky

Saix... Since he is the ugliest among them... Besides, his datas form (KH2:FM+) give us def up (if I'm not mistaken... too long didn't play) in reward for defeating him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back