• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Uguu.

Joe you have to continue this asap damnit. My poor heart is exploding because of all this. >:V

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
be strong my dear, be strong.

no but really take a break lol, you've typed 40 chapters of fiction which happens to be the best i've ever read~
i mean, i'd be exhausted
because of all the awesome

yeheheees. <3

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
7yTAM.gif

Also:

1pLMV.gif

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Even though I'm itching to know what you've planned for the second part *U*, I must admit that you also deserve a good earned rest, dear sir =3. Such Beautiful Awesomeness you've produced earns you every single right to do so, automatically <3.

Emorene

Probably in (your local area), stalking you.
...OH GOSH.

As soon as Lumine let me know about this, I had to check it out right away. I just began to skim through the chapters, and right away I'm feeling that strange, nostalgic dejav vu sensation coming on. Wonderful.

I'll try to keep up with you when you post the chapters for Part II.

But seriously, it DOES look like you could use a break first! It's nice to see that this old RP is still chugging on in one way or another.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
yeah uh

i there is much more revamping that is going to be done for part two. it's gonna be way less recognizable than one outside of some of the more pivotal moments being carried over.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Hey fans who haven't posted since- HEY that's when Homestuck started back upgagadg

hey fans so just so you all know, i'm putting this up on my fanfiction.net account! with any hope i will be not lazy and edit some stuff as i do this, because i did rush it back then on an outdated word program. should be cool and stuff.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
oh how comfy it will be there among all the m-rated slashfics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back