• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: The ORG

oh god what is even happening in this thread

Muse

you look atrocious

Both, I think some of us will agree.

but was it worse than part 3/the redo?

As if anyone remembers any of that crap except the baby-killer dude.

oh she told me about kurix's baby C:

and the sword-blood thing

OH GOD MY CONCEPTIONS OF THE WORLD ARE SO CONFLICTED HOW WILL I RESOLVE THIS

BY PUNCHING SOMETHING

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Short chapter? Idk I'm not typing this on Word for once lol.

Chapter 9 - Azure

How Xando was able to muster the strength to swing those swords so fast Xoje would never know. Maybe it was part of his power, or at least he hoped since anything else added onto the brute force would mean a lot of trouble. Xoje brought up his bugle horizontally again when both claymores came down, and his knees almost caved under the weight. Straightening his back, he pushed back on the blades and succeeded in making Xando falter.

A perfect opening, Xoje stepped forward, heaving the mouthpiece-adorned end of his weapon right at Xando's chest. It morphed to a fine point when he wished it to, and when Xando saw the sharp, shiny piece heading toward him, he brought his leg up, kicking the bugle from below. Xoje scowled, and then thrust his open hand forward. Xando had no idea what his opponent was doing but decided to try and cut off the exposed limb.

Before he could, though, a screeching sound rang in his ears, making him want to drop his swords and cover them. But in the time it took him to realize how stupid that would be, he felt his body being thrown back by a powerful shock wave. Or, perhaps, some super-condensed sound waves. Xoje flipped his weapon around in his hand, threateningly holding it with the sharpened end poised at Xando and he lay on the floor, blown backwards.

He lunged, but Xando rolled over, still dizzy from hitting the floor and his possibly-destroyed ear drums. Xoje followed up the attack, however, and went right for the black-hair man's hand. First, his own weapon made a strike at his arm. When that predictably missed, he made a grab for Xando's right wrist, and connected.

While trying to wrench the sword out of his hand, Xoje pushed his opposite shoulder to Xando's stomach, and jumped back, slamming him into a wall. He heard Xando's breath being lurched out of his lungs, and Xoje forced an elbow up to his cheek. This hit made contact as well, but Xando fought back this time by using his still-live hand to swing the sword up to Xoje's neck. It was easy at this range; and by range that meant right in front of him.

Xoje ducked, taking the wrist with him and finally getting the sword out of Xando's hand by twisting it uncomfortably. Both recovering, there was a brief exchange of single-weapon fighting, much to Xoje's comfort and relief. This let him freely exert some physical superiority by going at his enemy with occasional kicks and assaulting Xando with attempted stabs. He was much more on the offensive now, pushing him down the hall as blows were traded.

~~~~~

Ryjemex remained hidden in the shadows, watching the blond old man and the two girls with varying shades of red hair. He did not expect anyone to be in here, especially this man of all people. It was all some weird coincidence that made him question the way the universe worked, but then again so did most other things. Anyway, he had arrived in this world, expecting to grab some of the ancient machines here for his continued use. The last one he took had been stolen or lost and was somehow out of his reach.

However, there was an ample supply here, and surely one of these functioned as an even better weapon. Besides, he thought, that other one felt a little redundant. He thought this while looking at his left hand; no glove was on it, and it was mechanical. With any luck, he would be able to improve this thing with the technology here. It all had limitless potential in his eyes, and just needed to be applied in the right ways.

But he would need to get his hands on the stuff first, and he had to get moving. He already told Nevex that he would meet him in the other chamber when they split up. It was decided Ryjemex would be the one to stay in this room and extract the tech as soon as possible. As the minutes ticked by he became impatient; something he normally was not but the amount of wondrous objects in the room made it too much for him to sit still. He tapped into the magnetic fields he could feel radiating off the blue devices. To him they looked like little azure lines pulsing in the air. Ryjemex generated his own strong waves to attract one of the machines on a pedestal that the three Nobodies should not notice was missing. Or floating away.

And then...it failed to work. Nothing budged. Ryjemex cursed under his breath, expecting this to happen. It was as if someone had gone and rigged all of these devices on some extremely significant and tangential adventure so that they could not be controlled by his powers.

But that would be incredibly stupid and lack any sense.

~~~~~

Jynx had a feeling that his attention should not be so focused on the whirling blue staff wielded by his enemy. That is to say, he did not think he should be so obsessed over the color and wondering about its origin. It was in fact very wise to be concerned about it otherwise, and how it came very close, very often, to striking his arms and legs and probably breaking them.

Kaxsra was actually just as transfixed on his opponent's weapon. The Keyblade is, after all, such a mystery in this universe, and why this Nobody had one posed a great question.

His fighting also posed something, which was a challenge. He was fast, and blocked his attacks easily with his fighting stance. Kaxsra frequently spun his staff frighteningly fast to confuse Jynx, and perhaps make him try to defend the wrong way. He was not so lucky, though, with his plan; Jynx was evasive in his foot movements as well. Kaxsra was much more of a stationary fighter.

"Noraxeen!" Shouted the Nobody again. "Don't worry-" He brought up his Keyblade for another block, then proceeded to counter with a series of violent swings. "...I have this down." Jynx called, panting.

Like hell he did, Kaxsra thought. He threw a solid punch, and Jynx, expecting more from the staff, was nipped in the shoulder.

Noraxeen heard him and huffed, not wishing to be shafted again, and made the independent decision of jumping over the railing and landing not too far behind Jynx. She would do what Xoje said, but only because she wanted to now.

Jynx was forced to one knee, using both hands to hold up his weapon, working his way to standing back up while trying to survive a number of harsher and stronger attacks. Noraxeen saw him, and worried, throwing her sword through the ground so that stood straight up. A small blue flame ignited in each of her hands, which quickly expanded.

"No, stay down!" She shouted to Jynx. Jynx glanced behind him, saw the fire, and leapt off to the side as if on cue. Kaxsra took the liberty to spin his staff again, holding it in preparation to block the fire. His way of taking all of their attacks was almost mocking.

The azure fire built up, and Noraxeen brought her hands together, combining them to make a single ball of flame. It crackled and pulsated with a strange light, which told her it was time to blast the vicious Nobody with her own attack.

Hah, Kaxsra laughed in his head. He could block bullets, why not a simple ball of fire. His staff spun and whirled faster; taunting Noraxeen as she pushed her hands forward and threw the fire. This was the part where Kaxsra would deflect the shot, then walk forward, maybe shrugging off some more harmless flames, and make quick work of the girl.

That is, if this was any normal fire.

The second the blast touched Kaxsra's staff, in fact the moment it even came close to touching, there was an unexpectedly volatile explosion. Jynx shielded his face with his arm, ducking down further, and Noraxeen called off the fire that was climbing up her arms, in fear of a chain reaction. Kaxsra let out some pained yell form the center of the inferno, and sprinted out of the center; his cloak singed and his face burned.

There was something like a small crater in the middle of the room. The floorboards had been vaporized; the foundation beneath burned into a couple feet at the deepest. A wide, rough circled had jagged and blackened wood sticking out at the edge, and the ceiling above was close to crumbling to pieces.

Kaxsra swatted at any fire he thought he saw with his staff, only to look down on it in shock. The middle portion of the nigh-indestructible, vibrant blue metal had been turned gray and dead. It was not just hot to the touch, but sparked. Kaxsra did not even know anything electrical ran through it. When Jynx, not too far away from where the Nobody crawled out of the epicenter, made sense of Kaxsra's wild blue eyes, he felt panicked.

"What...did you do?!" He seethed, holding the weapon in both hands. His fingers shifted around it, and in one fast move, he snapped the staff in half. It split perfectly in the middle of the dead section. His eyes just lit up in anger, towards Noraxeen. "You. You...You broke it! That isn't possible! Do you know what this is?"

Jynx made it to his feet and went over to the pink-haired girl. She did seem disturbed, though it was probably not just for Kaxsra's sake.

"Maybe you're not in any position to be asking questions." Jynx said, pointing the Keyblade at him. Kaxsra glared, grinding his teeth, his calm and collected and confident demeanor steadily falling.

"And that! What is with you people? You're nowhere near as unimpressive as it said! Argh!" He was losing it fast.

"Get out." Noraxeen whispered, sternly, holding herself defensively.

"Before we make the losses on both sides a little more even." Jynx added on. When he spoke, Kaxsra stared frustratingly, and spoke through heavy breath.

"You. I'm not going to take that. But you're special."

Jynx had the feeling that he may say something important right about here.

"I don't know how much you know. But if you want to know more about the Key, then come to this place. You should know how to find it."

He opened a Corridor behind him, and limped in. It closed right away, but Jynx could easily track where the Corridor went. Of course, considering the opportunity, he had every intention of doing so.

~~~~~

Charxai stood on the mansion's ceiling. He felt something shake before, and then another strong rumble underneath him only a second ago. Whatever it was it did not matter, because his sword was almost there.

Dryxaim's eyes turned to an icy blue as he enjoyed playing with his new nitrogen powers, and saw the mansion towers rising over the tees ahead.

~~~~~

The azure torches on the walls became a lot less frequent as Cinollex descended, though it was only natural that the secret passages not be lit up for any possibly thieves. Her bracelet provided some light anyway, and made any creatures in the Underworld weary of her presence. She still had a ways to go, though.

And a lot more azure to see when she arose.

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Azure azure azure azure.

I'd point out my favourite parts but I can't because this whole chapter was my favourite part hnnghh. <3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Oh dear god let me just orgasm at the sheer thought.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

solar I seriously keep thinking I am you.

and oh btw joe good stuff. sword board? god I feel responsible for this what have Idone

Izayoi

galactic cancer

solar I seriously keep thinking I am you.

and oh btw joe good stuff. sword board? god I feel responsible for this what have Idone

It's okay I keep thinking he's you too. I never really think he is you though idk maybe it's some kind of repelling tendency.

Oh and you should. You should feel like John losing Jade's package wait you aren't that far yet. >:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

I didn't mean this fic, silly goose. >:

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Chapter 10 - Solo

“Jynx?”

Noraxeen chased her suddenly quiet companion down the library staircase, into the lab below.

“What are you doing?”

She followed him to the cramped room with the large monitor and console under it. A blue light bulb was flashing near the control panel, and Jynx immediately went and pressed a few buttons. His head went up and down, from the screen to the keyboard, sporadically. A few Corridors had opened up in and near the mansion in only e know the last fifteen minutes. This was normally something to be concerned about, but Jynx was focused on finding one in particular.

“There, this one goes somewhere not in the records.” He said, finding the very Corridor Kaxsra had opened. Noraxeen put a hand to his shoulder, shaking him.

“What? You’re going to do what he said? But, no! He’s a bad guy, it’s a probably a trap!”

Jynx pushed her hand away, and went to the other side of the room.

“Could be.”

“So…don’t go! It’s dangerous.” Noraxeen warned, going over to him. But he held out a hand to stop her.

“Didn’t you see him before he left? He was probably worried most about this face falling off. You even broke his weapon. Guy’s not gonna be any trouble. So lay off and things will be alright.”

Jynx opened a Corridor to his side.

“But I…didn’t mean to do that.”

“Huh?”

“That explosion, it was an accident…I never wanted it to get so strong.”

He paused, and turned back to her. Jynx believed he knew what she was getting at. What the fire did when it struck the Nobody’s staff made that explosion, not just the attack itself; he saw it happen before him. The reaction from Kaxsra said it all.

“More reason for you to stay away.”

She narrowed her eyes indignantly.

“More reason for you to stay away! He’s angry at us, duh. Think he’ll just let you go when he’s done seeing you?”

“No.” Jynx said, going back towards the portal. “But he’s offering me more information than Xemnas is.”

Noraxeen then realized what his problem was, and scowled. She knew he was being irresponsible about this, and putting himself in harm’s way.

“That’s why? You know if you just ask-”

“I deleted the Corridor data, and I turned off the tracker so Xoje or Xemnas won’t find me. You can turn it back on when I’m gone if you want. Don’t worry. I’ll live.”

She felt a little helpless as he left, and felt the building shake around her. More fighting, she assumed, because of Xoje’s duel. Noraxeen hoped he still did not need her help, because she was going to make another independent decision.

~~~~~

The forest finally cleared, and Dryxaim glided into the trashed garden in front of the mansion; smoking hunks of metal strewn about, dormant. He stopped, and hopped down from his sweet ride, making it hover up and back into his hand. The way he held it was almost mocking; not like a weapon but as meager means of transportation.

It was really mocking, in fact, to anyone who may have been watching Dryxaim waltz around, from, say, above. Enough to make them want to take action.

So he did.

Charxai made a daring lunge from the roof, two stories up, and very politely told Dryxaim how he was tarnishing his blade, by punching him in the face with his weight and velocity and gravity on his side. The blond flew and hit the ground with bone-shattering force. Charxai grabbed Dusk quickly and, rather than holding it at the ready, discharged it from his grasp. No way was it getting stolen now.

Dryxaim slowly rose to his hands, then knees, then feet. There were noticeable cracking noises as he regained a standing position, and the cheek Charxai had punched was black, and frosted over. The attacker smiled at seeing this, the hard coating around his fist sublimating in an intimidating mist.

Sparks emitting from his body, and eyes going yellow once more, Dryxaim responded to this ambush by blasting Charxai with a good number of volts of electricity, and sent him flying through the mansion doors. There was not a lot the brunette could do to counter, other than land in the crater in the middle of the mansion foyer. He had no time to wonder why he was laying in a pit of burnt wood though, and instead leapt up, letting loose a volley of frozen shards towards the doorway. The Nobody on the other side shouted in pain, almost hissing.

In the thick cloud made from the shattering projectiles, the two met, locked in hand-to-hand combat. Charxai easily had the upper hand though, only losing out when Dryxaim added some much-needed shock to his fists. Electricity met with subzero temperatures with volatile results; bolts of lightning frying the interior around them and nitrogen splashing down in liquid form, turning the floor pale and icy.

Each punch Charxai dealt was met by his opponent’s arms, but he felt a weakening in Dryxaim’s defense. He felt good, proud if you will, to be getting back at the sword stealer. If it did not threaten his hold on Dusk he would be using it at that very moment to slice and dice the Nobody.

Dryxaim had other plans though. While he was taking those strong blows without flinching, he felt the force all the way through his body. His nerves instinctively told him to move, but every sensation of pain he felt was another charge of electricity going right back to Charxai. He watched, attempting to throw a punch, as Charxai winced with every one of his own attacks.

~~~~~

So, Ryjemex would just have to wait for the coast to be clear. It really was not too much trouble, and the only problem is that he would be irritating a fellow member and minor rival; big deal. Perhaps he would make up for speed of this heist with the number of machines he stole. That he way he could worry less about losing more of them, and maybe even start handing them out to other members of his organization, which could prove useful.

Oh, now there was an idea. Arming his entire side with custom weapon versions of the devices here could prove very advantageous. Soon he could just manufacture his own line of robotics with the same technology. And he did not even know what this stuff was made of yet; imagine what would happen when he discovered the secrets of these strange, blue artifacts!

But he was getting ahead of himself. Time to calm down and sit back…wait, what was that girl holding?

No, what was that attached to her arm?

Ryjemex was looking, very attentively, at Xanele’s right hand; her newfound Power Glove sat, equipped around. She herself was not doing anything wrong, just probing around the room of remnants from another time. The only real problem with this picture, Ryjemex thought, was that she was an obvious thief.

He silently crept from his place in the doorway and flicked the lights off. While Xemnas and Xenjin gasped in surprise, expecting an attack, Xanele remember where the light switch was and was looking towards it in the dark. Her hands lit up in a dazzling display of rainbow-colored light, illuminating the small rooms. She spotted Ryjemex mid-creep, as he was preparing to strike. Their eyes met, and Xanele knew what she would have to try and protect on her own.

~~~~~

Xoje leaned against the nearest wall, breathing heavy, checking a cut on his right arm. There was a fair amount of blood seeping into his cloak, but at least he had the time to recuperate. Then he sighed, and closed his eyes. Oh wait, unless Jynx was still in the middle of a fight.

A loud crash coming from the lobby told him his fears may have been correct. Xoje sprinted down the hall and to the balcony that looked over the entrance. There was some strange hole in the floor, the doorway was clearly reduced to nothing, and he could make out Charxai fighting-

“Woah!” He yelped, nearly falling to his side. A body zipped through the air only a couple feet in front of him, slamming into the wall. The body in question was of a man with blond hair, one side of his face a dark purple. Upon realizing that this person was wearing a black cloak like his own, Xoje was ready to challenge whatever threat he may bring.

The threat happened to be a cold spray of nitrogen to the face, which was enough to blind him; frosting up his glasses. As he struggled to gain back his sight, Dryxaim went back to his feet and opened a Corridor. Down on the first floor, Charxai felt a surge of worry over losing his enemy, and pursued. Distracted by the hunt he was on; he did not even notice Xoje on the floor, rubbing his frozen face.

By the time Xoje recovered, both of the fighters were long gone, and he had no idea what just happened. What he did know was that a Corridor was the means of escape, which meant there was only one place he could go if he hoped to make a difference.

“Jynx!” He called down into the lab, hoping to find the guy and maybe even someone else, or some clue as to what happened back in the foyer. “Jynx, are you- what the hell.”

In the basement Xoje discovered that the tracker had been switched off. Any number of portals could have been opened since it was disenabled and he would have no way of knowing. He slumped into the chair and put his feet up, pondering about what he should do.

Cinollex and Kurix were busy doing who knows what, and Xoje knew their missions were too fragile for him to interrupt. Not to mention even locating them in their respective worlds would be a pain. He had no way of predicting where Xemnas was, nor if the girls were still in The World That Never Was. No use in checking; It would only be a waste of time. Charxai was obviously out of the question, as was Jynx apparently, and Noraxeen was nowhere to be found.

This left Brixan, who, while doing something pretty important himself, was the only person Xoje knew he could get to. He was pretty sure that it would be too much of a risk staying alone at the mansion, too. It was unlikely the enemy Nobodies would stop at two assailants.

And to be completely honest, Xoje really wanted to get some warm sun after having his head covered in dry ice.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious

HEY JOE YOUR WRITING IS PRETTY SEXY HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

CAN I JUST AGREE WITH RALI HERE AND YEAH

More Charxai and Dryxaim = happyface <3

edit//

100th post hell yeah unf~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back