• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Order(**spoiler**)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The X's are because they are members of the Org. The X seems to hint towards being crossed (hence the X) by there originals. Xenmas was crossed by his original as he was given up for the power of darkness.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Personally, I'm a man who llikes Saix, Zexion, and Xemnas all about the same. I fought Xemnas in Final Mix... sort of pissed me off, because to me, he was more difficult than Sephiroth (who was actually somewhat of a pushover). So, all of those three about the same.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Seems all of the members r my fave! lol.....bt i think Xemnas, Xigbar and Xaldin are my most faves....I like Luxord too coz of his weapons and his element to turn Sora to card and also Axel, Saix and Roxas.....as for Demyx....okay ^^

blidus

i like all of them, i like marluxia because of his hair, but my favorite is axel because he had an honorable death

Marluxia0090

Ok here it is this is going to seem messed up but i think its the truth....

Xenmas is the leader of the org, the org are all nobodies rearrange xenmas's name and you get ansem x the nobody of ansem rearrange roxas name you get sora x the nobody of sora, im not sure about the rest but im trying to translate them, also diz has three different plans to get kingdom hearts im guessing cause he wants the power... Ansem, Ansem X, No Heart X, those three he has different plans for to somehow get into kingdom hearts

Marluxia0090

btw if your confused about ansem x and no heart x its Xehanort=no heart x and xenmas= ansem x

btw the x refers to the org being nobodies of a human

Marluxia0090

proof about xenmas working for diz is there several screenshots with xenmas with his hood on standing by, beside or protecting/infront of diz almost like diz created him or is controlling him

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

whoah marluxia, calm down. you might get booted by the mods! dont quadriple post man! for your safety

The_Watcher

0_o Quadruple post.........

Yeah anyway Xaldin, why because i pictured a guy 5 years ago who uses multiple lances and controlls the wind to wield them 0_o..... They are spying on us, which is kind of annoying cause i want to be a video game design when i get older and i wanted to use him..... oh well back to the drawing board (thinks of a guy who controls steel.... interesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back