• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Order so far...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
ThirteenthOrder2missing.jpg

So we're missing 13 and 1, it's quite getting me to think 13 is the E.M and the SU is #1, since it's quite creepy that even though it's a mini concept for 13 of a normal unknown, they didn't add that to the No.1 as well, anyone else find that creepy?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
@ Xaldin: Eh.. the Enigmatic Man is the Sitting Unknown, though.

Anyway, my personal guess:

1: Enigmatic Man/Sitting Unknown/Silver-Haired Unknown(same voice)
13: Roxas or Riku

Chosenoneknuckles

1: Enigmatic Man
13: Someone new

Roxas, Riku etc. cannot be the 13th member as the XIII Order was founded before the events of Kingdom Hearts.

They are 'under cover' operatives. Not offical members, otherwise they wouldn't be with the renegade DiZ would they?

brassmonkey2079

(O-O) weapons galore!!! But very nice. I was hoping to find something like this, (its kinda hard to put together all the info insider gives out and its not like they update their character lists and stuff).

Counterpart

This might sound crazy but listen to this.I believe the EM has already been revealed.We just don't know who he is because we haven't been able to put anything together that will show it is him.(Like the scene in Hallow Bastion where he summons some Order members or anything he said from KH:FM that matches anything said in KHII)To me the last two members are Ansem and the girl.Don't forget Ansem was seen with a cloak as well and he may very we'll be the superior.

P.S. SU is EM by the way.SU says the samething EM says in KH:FM!!!

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If you havent already noticed. That one Silver Hair Organization Member is no where to be seen. Hes not on the List and we have no info on him what so ever.

Hint hint Since there is a Suposse Female Member maybe he Is the Superior or EM.

devilsTrinity

i agree with counterpart what if we already know who the EM is but just dont know which order member it is in its place? i also think theirs more than 13 org members cause we still have the female unknown and silver haird unknown. also if ansem is in it then thats more than 13 so.....

iamtheone

In Xaldin's pic, it's pretty cool that most all the Order's weapons bear some similarity to that main Symbol in the middle

RikusDarkHalf

devilsTrinity said:
i agree with counterpart what if we already know who the EM is but just dont know which order member it is in its place? i also think theirs more than 13 org members cause we still have the female unknown and silver haird unknown. also if ansem is in it then thats more than 13 so.....

If this was true why does the em have powers we have not heard about in other org members also why would they call it 13 if there was not 13 members in it also if this were true about the ansem thing then why does bhk mickey and riku all where the robes just because the person weres a robe does not make them in the org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back