• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The order of power in Organization XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That list is in terms in strength, not commanding power.
Demyx and Zexion aren't that powerful in either one anyway.

Sleight of Hand

Wow, you're new to this site yet you gave good reasons for the order. Nice job. This list seems about right.
Thanks. I've tried to keep up on Nomura interviews and such for KH knowledge.
5. Marluxia
6. Saïx
7. Axel
Marluxia and Axel have to be equals. They had a brief fight in CO and neither of them was able to do any real damage to the other.

Saix has to be above Axel/Marluxia though, since even Axel knows he'd get beat up by him.
Zexion definity works harder than Demyx, by a long shot.

Yeah, but he failed miserably and got owned by Riku. He's not good at fighting OR being sneaky.
And plus, if he was last in the list, why did Saix have axel elimante him?

So that Zexion wouldn't tell Xemnas about what happened at CO.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Yeah, but he failed miserably and got owned by Riku. He's not good at fighting OR being sneaky.
He's a hell lot more stronger than Demyx. And a hell lot smarter than him.

He's sneaky... o.o

Demyx was SO easy, i laughed when I beat him about how weak he was...

I'm actually a bit surprised, as demyx is such a weakling, he was never turned into a lesser nobody...

blowjob

Hello, thank you everyone for inviting me here, but I disagree with everybody in this forum and I think I know why.

Sorry, but here is the correct order from many years of watching Organization XIII fight videos.
I am judging this purely from their core innate powers which means no Kingdom Hearts moon, external programs, and support and cheat sheets.

1. Marluxia is the most powerful member. Most of you said that Axel and Marluxia were equal, but you're wrong. The Marluxia running around Castle Oblivion was just a clone so he had like 3/10 the powers of the real Marluxia. The real Marluxia was sitting behind the final door on the 13th floor signing papers and planning things against Xemnas. Remember, even Sora was afraid to go into Marluxia's main office but he wasn't afraid of Xemnas. See the difference? Also, Marluxia was able to call about a Seymour FFX looking robot to control and after that he had the power to summon the Grim Reaper. That must means he must be entitled to a lot of powers. Marluxia truly is the most powerful member because he doesn't rely on any external powers.

2. NOW we put Xemnas in. Have you seen how Xemnas fought before sucking in the KH moon powers? His most devastating attack was the one where he surrounds Sora and spins his blade like those toys in the 90s where you pull the string and then you release it and the action figure go flying in mid-air. Xemnas' powers are not really that impressive but the spinning attack can definitely take out the majority of his mates. Without KH moon powers, Xemnas is nothing. His lasers are not that great, either. I am 100% sure Xemnas would never have been able to call upon the dragon, knight, and black/white robe powers if it weren't for the KH moon.

3. Xaldin, he is like the mighty big buff, tall general in the army. Great powerful attacks with high attack power and he's "almost" untouchable. He is the Heavy Muscle for Xemnas.

4. Lexaeus takes the next one. He had powerful attack powers but the only problem is he can't fly like Xaldin, that's why he's one step below. But he's definitely something fierce and is also a "heavy muscle". He big boy.

5. Roxas, now this guy comes in. He's a puny little punk but he's fast. And we saw how he took down Sora, but here's the reason why he is not above Xaldin or even Lexaeus. Search "Roxas vs Xaldin vs Xemnas" on Youtube. Lot of flashy attacks, huh? Do you "really" think that'll be enough to defeat Xaldin?

6. Axel is up, he has detonation powers inside of him, yes this is an incredible innate power but it costs him his life, that's why he is below Roxas, not including his many losses in countless battle. But he's got a lot of high attack power for being a mid fighter and held his own against a cloned 3/10 power of Marluxia.

7. Vexen, have you seen his KH2FM Desperation attack? Holy FREEZING HELL! I think he actually could beat Axel, but fire melts ice so he'll have to stay one step below. He has okay speed, but awesome attack and defense. That's some deep core powers there. This guy is totally underrated just because he looks awkward. His name sounds like a drug, I think he's cool.

8. Larxene, but only for speed. She's about as equal as Axel but not nearly as resourceful and that's why she falls below Vexen.

9. Xigbar takes the cake for this one. He may manipulate space and gravity but his attacks are very weak and he's not a very great shooter. This is a huge loss for him because this and space is his innate ability. However, Axel, Vexen, and Larxene, individually, can intercept his attacks in time; Axel's fight with Xigbar will be drawn out because Xigbar will continue spamming his lasers from a distance and Axel is trying hard to reach him. Both are about equal in speed but Xigbar will succumb eventually because Axel has the greater knockdown power unless Xigbar plays sniper then Axel must be on alert. Vexen has counter abilities and high defense. Xigbar may leave Vexen in a red state but Vexen's ice does more damage, so this battle is very similar to Axel's except Vexen doesn't have the speed vantage. Larxene's battle with Xigbar is no question, Larxene would win out of her own innate speed and clones of herself. Therefore, Xigbar must fall below them.

10. Zexion, he can copy and create illusions. These are powerful abilities but he is shadowed by the other characters' more direct and top brass attacks.

11. Demyx, have you seen Demyx in rage mode? This dude is crazy! I would have put him right next to Axel but Vexen and Larxene were much more dangerous so he has to sit near the back.

12. Luxord, without his little game to play by he's easy game. His attacks are not that impressive. He seems like an everyday man.

13. Saix is the most pathetic member in the organization. But that makes it all the more satisfying that he becomes 2nd in command. You see, Saix is WEAK. You've seen his fighting style and you've seen what he used. That's right... KH moon powers. And that was it? That was all he could accumulate from the moon? Just berserk powers? That is way more pathetic than Demyx' innate powers. At least Demyx HAS his own powers. The only thing Saix got for himself is 1-3 swing of his sword (without KH moon). But that's why I like Saix. He's the most interesting character because he's so weak yet he's the most evil, and most conniving organization member on the seat. He sent Axel to murder his own crew. That's twisted; and Saix doesn't even like Xemnas. He's a total suck up like those assistants you see in the corporate world. Cause that's how you get to the top; by manipulating and eliminating people. That's why Saix deserves to stand at last place in the Power Order of Organization XIII.

Oh yeah, Xion is one step above Saix. At least she has bits of Sora's powers.. lol.

How yeah, I also want to add that the Organization is based on the Judicial Court system.

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

Actually, the top four would be Xemnas, Roxas, Xaldin, and Lexaeus. The order of the rest of them is unknown. Though I think Marluxia and Xion would be close behind. I wouldn't put Saix at the bottom. It never said he gathered powers from KH, just the moon. He's probably somewhere in the middle. I would also put Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord at the bottom.

blowjob

Actually, the top four would be Xemnas, Roxas, Xaldin, and Lexaeus. The order of the rest of them is unknown. Though I think Marluxia and Xion would be close behind. I wouldn't put Saix at the bottom. It never said he gathered powers from KH, just the moon. He's probably somewhere in the middle. I would also put Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord at the bottom.

That's fine if you believe Xemnas is the most powerful. Since he did throw sky scrappers at the heroes at the end. But Xaldin and Lexaeus stronger than Marluxia? It doesn't make any sense. Someone explain this please?

Hmm, I guess Xion being close to the top is correct too. However, I disagree strongly on your point about Saix and my argument stands firm till disputed.

billyzanesucks

That's fine if you believe Xemnas is the most powerful. Since he did throw sky scrappers at the heroes at the end. But Xaldin and Lexaeus stronger than Marluxia? It doesn't make any sense. Someone explain this please?

Hmm, I guess Xion being close to the top is correct too. However, I disagree strongly on your point about Saix and my argument stands firm till disputed.
I wasn't going by difficulty. The top four were confirmed, so yes, they are apparently stronger. In my opinion, Saix is stronger. Zexion, Demyx, and Luxord all use a bunch of cheap tricks. Also, it would be kind of be ridiculous for Xemnas to pick the weakest member of the organization as his second in command. If he was that weak, no one in the organization would have been able to take him seriously.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Exactly, the ranking of the first four (Xemnas, Roxas, Xaldin and Lexaeus) is confirmed by official source. Although it was stated that Roxas stands that high because of his potential, not really actual available power.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

In the last battle, Xemnas got all his amazing power from Kingdom Hearts. Marluxia just looked so BA because he was the last boss in CoM and the mastermind behind the "betrayal". Really, it's all based on opinion, besides the confirmed ones.

digimikej

Awards
also to be noted: marluxia got beaten by alking heart sora, not ull sora.(still one o my avorites even tho hes pathetic!)

edit: i orgot to add: holy necro, batman! and not just a necro, a LOLURALLRONGIAMBOSS necro.

flurryflames

The thrones are the source of power that we have seen in KH II. In 358/2days the thrones are more leveled because of the organization was more motivated. Kingdom Hearts II some of them seem to lose this motivation. Marluxia may have been the strongest besides Xenmas, doing his variety of missions and moving up the ladder, but then after Roxas arrives he starts getting ideas with him. That is where the betrayal part began.

Xenmas found out about this and wanted to get rid of the necrophytes Marluxia and Larxene because he knew that they were traitors. (Saix has always been his second in command as far as we know.) KH II flash back, Lexaeus, Zexion and Vexen ARE in fact the bottom of the totem pole. If they weren't weak he would of never chosen them for CO. He wanted to dispose of them because they probably weren't holding their own in the organization.

Vexen is a scientist and doesn't fight. Zexion HATES to get his hands dirty. Lexeaus is powerful, but he also seems to follow with Zexion.

Certain nobodies have their control over lesser nobodies. Roxas had control over the Samarai in 358/2days so that means that the other lesser nobodies besides the dusks exist as well during that time.

You never see any lesser nobodies for Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, or Maluxia and Larxene. Why?

Xenmas has his Sorcerors
Saix has Beserkers
Xaldin has Dragoons
Xigbar has sharp shooters
Axel has Asassins
Demyx has Dancers
Luxord has Gamblers
Roxas has samurai

What is interesting is that Demyx is not as weak as we think he is. If you paired him with Axel they are like an unstoppable force. I have seen the way they work together and yes Demyx does have an rage mode.

Roxas is really strong because he has the weapon they all fear, The keyblade. Xenmas is the strongest than him since he can manipulate the other nobodies powers as his own.

Now with authority in KH II

Xenmas
Saix
Xaldin or Xigbar
Axel
Luxord
Demyx

Awards

It makes plenty of sense. You're just assuming that the natural progression in the story is from weakest to strongest, that Marluxia is an end game boss, so he must be the strongest in CoM. Just because Marluxia has multiple stages says nothing about his power level. There's really no objective way to measure their power other than what we've been told.

Soooo...
1. Xemnas
2. Roxas
3. Xaldin
4. Lexaeus
(all above confirmed)
5. Saix- regarded as powerful in the novels, at least by Axel, and being second in command, you would imagine that he has considerable power
6. Marluxia- similar to the reasoning for Saix, there's probably a reason why he was placed in charge of CO (not as the most powerful, but he should at least be able to have some semblance of power)

These fighters I consider to be "Upper tier."

7. Xigbar- We know as Braig that he essentially got a power boost from MX, and I imagine this carried over as a Nobody. Plus, he was a guard, so even if he wasn't on Eleaus or Dilan's level, he still needed moderate power I would imagine. Xion managed to knock him out, which is something to consider. Aaand.... that's about it.
8. Axel- He challenged Marluxia on his own, so I imagine he'd be at least moderately close in power if he actually thought he stood a chance. Still, in the KH2 novels, Riku regards him as weak, though considering that at that point, Riku was at least stronger than Lexaeus (since he had used Ansem's power to beat him and at this point had fully accepted that power), it doesn't really make him weak, only by comparison. It should be noted that Sora was still impressed by his power at the end of KH2.
9. Larxene- Not much to say here. It took KH1 Sora, Donald and Goofy to beat her.
10. Luxord- Not much to say here, either. We can't say much about Luxord, but nothing ever suggests that he's exceptionally strong or weak. It only took KH2 Sora to beat him.

This group is the "Middle Tier," and I would say any of them are interchangeable, as it's mostly done from personal preference/judgement.

11. Demyx- Doesn't identify himself as a fighter. He's lazy which doesn't necessarily reflect on his powers, but it certainly can't help them. Sora regards him as weak in KH2 (the difficulty of boss battles aren't canon).
12. Zexion- Is explicitly not a fighter. Doesn't get his hands dirty. Don't get me wrong, with the way his power can be used, it can be dangerous, but when we're talking about raw power, it's obvious that he won't put up much of a fight.
13. Vexen- Is also explicitly not a fighter, but a researcher, and I'm sure his age doesn't help. He's much more defensive, too, which reflects poorly on his power.

These are the "Lower Tier," which are also interchangeable.

flurryflames

6. Marluxia- similar to the reasoning for Saix, there's probably a reason why he was placed in charge of CO (not as the most powerful, but he should at least be able to have some semblance of power)

These fighters I consider to be "Upper tier."

7. Xigbar- We know as Braig that he essentially got a power boost from MX, and I imagine this carried over as a Nobody. Plus, he was a guard, so even if he wasn't on Eleaus or Dilan's level, he still needed moderate power I would imagine. Xion managed to knock him out, which is something to consider. Aaand.... that's about it.

This group is the "Middle Tier," and I would say any of them are interchangeable, as it's mostly done from personal preference/judgement.

11. Demyx- Doesn't identify himself as a fighter. He's lazy which doesn't necessarily reflect on his powers, but it certainly can't help them. Sora regards him as weak in KH2 (the difficulty of boss battles aren't canon).
These are the "Lower Tier," which are also interchangeable.

Other things were left out because they don't need to be answered even though I have read some of the novels as well but they don't needed to contributed unless it is relevant to discussion.

6. Xenmas put Marluria in charge on purpose so that he would feel important and then have it taken away from him. He was an suspect already in his eyes.

7. Xion was able to knock Xigbar out because he was taken back by the appearance of Ven. Lucky shot on Xion's part.

11. True, Demyx doesn't indentify himself as an fighter, but it doesn't mean that he can't fight either. He has some other side to him that comes out if pushed. If you cancel out the stupid timer you can see how destructive Demyx can really be. He does not go easy on you. The fight with Sora is canon since it is in the novel.

Awards
6. Xenmas put Marluria in charge on purpose so that he would feel important and then have it taken away from him. He was an suspect already in his eyes.

So is that what he did for Saix?
Nomura confirmed that Xemnas knew Saix wanted to betray him, yet he remains second in command.

The roles Xemnas assigns to the members in CO has nothing to do with his own sense of satisfaction, they still go to the roles that best suit them, even if Xemnas knew they were going to die. For instance, Vexen is not in a leading role, he is there to research.

7. Xion was able to knock Xigbar out because he was taken back by the appearance of Ven. Lucky shot on Xion's part.

I'm not talking about how she was able to hit Xigbar but how she was powerful enough to knock him out in one hit.

11. True, Demyx doesn't indentify himself as an fighter, but it doesn't mean that he can't fight either. He has some other side to him that comes out if pushed. If you cancel out the stupid timer you can see how destructive Demyx can really be. He does not go easy on you. The fight with Sora is canon since it is in the novel.

lol I said the difficulty of the boss battles (ie if YOU have a hard time) do not correlate to canon, not that the boss battles themselves aren't canon. And the Demyx battle is (rather obviously) canon NOT because it's in the novel (which is second-tier canon) but because it's in the game.

And considering that Sora calls him a wimp before the fight and then asks if anyone else from the Organization would like to be next afterward, that doesn't leave a good impression. I think you know why he's near the bottom of the list.

Zul

Awards
I'm not talking about how she was able to hit Xigbar but how she was powerful enough to knock him out in one hit.

My reaction to that scene has always been "how convenient for xion that he decided not to teleport that one particular moment". I think it's just a matter of a large blunt steel object smacking one on the head.

Gameplay may show you riddled with bullets yet able to remedy it with a cure spell, whereas a cut-scene may show you getting poked in the shoulder then keeling over.

I don't know fighting power compares in the Org, if Marluxia's second and third form are canon to the story, then he's quite powerful. Other than that, we often get the hint that Xemnas is often seen on an entirely different level than the others in terms of power.

Awards
It's never a matter of a large blunt steel object smacking one in the head because, by default, that could apply to anyone (and hardly anyone else has passed out in one hit like that), which would suggest Xigbar is extremely weak. You're thinking of it in real-world terms ("What would it really feel like to be hit by a keyblade?"). In real life, one well placed hit (or a handful at most), would have you down, but we can't just apply that to a video game.

As I said, that Marluxia has multiple stages doesn't really say much because even some of those that are confirmed to be more powerful (eg Xaldin) only have one stage. We can surmise that he's powerful, I'd say, and that's about it.

flurryflames

It's never a matter of a large blunt steel object smacking one in the head because, by default, that could apply to anyone (and hardly anyone else has passed out in one hit like that), which would suggest Xigbar is extremely weak. You're thinking of it in real-world terms ("What would it really feel like to be hit by a keyblade?"). In real life, one well placed hit (or a handful at most), would have you down, but we can't just apply that to a video game.

As I said, that Marluxia has multiple stages doesn't really say much because even some of those that are confirmed to be more powerful (eg Xaldin) only have one stage. We can surmise that he's powerful, I'd say, and that's about it.

Yeah either death, coma or even unconscious. It depends on the blunt of force and momtemum of the weapon thrown down. Same thing goes with strength and anime characters. Some people like to compare some of the most powerful anime characters to video game characters. Bleh. Anyway it seems that the way that Braig fights that he is stronger than Xigbar. lol.

Marluxia has that Ark Angel garden thing to back him up. It seems like some kind of weird nobody. Much like the Twilight Thorn.
I could of sworn Xaldin had two stages where he fights Sora. Xaldin is extremely powerful and fast with those lances of his. Does he have telekinztics?

What I find really interesting is that Sora had help with some of the organiztion in Kingdom Hearts II with the help of Donald and Goofy it makes me think that he can't really do much with out them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back