• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the only way i think Vanitas sould come back (if he does) is threw ven (Spoilers for BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

I know Vanitas is a popular charater one that i like as well but I think if he is to ever come back it sould be in vens body. like he was at the end of aquas story. I know every one want to see dark hair sora vs brown hair sora but i think that form of vanitas was destroyed by ven but his soul is not yet gone and it would work out so much better for the story. sora wakes ven only for it to be Vanitas in vens body and have him be a rivaly threw most of the game. I think would also be less awkward and be not as hard to explan why Vanitas is back but this just my theroy what do the rest of you think. Vanitas in vens body or in his own dark sora body.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
For starters, check your grammer in the title :/

Secondly, I think Nomura will bring him back as we know him. Nomura will fidget his way through it.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Retcon.

Maybe MX will take control of Vanitas like he did Terra, since Vanitas is typically a Somebody.

noheartx

If Vanitas come back it wont be through Ven. Ven's body is sealed in CO, and no one but Aqua can find him, while his heart rests in Sora's body. Theres no way vanitas could take control. If Van does come back, it will be through some weird ways that involve Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It really depends on what the actual status of Vanitas's "essence" is.

If Ventus really destroyed him completely at the end of BBS, there is no more Vanitas to come back.

If there's still something left of him it depends on where that "part" is and what it is capable of.

As noheartx pointed out though, Ven's body is inaccessible to Vanitas except if Vanitas's dark heart remained stuck inside Ven's body after Ven's heart left to Sora. If his heart is really still independent from Ven's it would however have to be as badly injured as Ven's heart is because both their hearts were a part of the x-blade, whose destruction caused the grave wounds to their hearts.
Furthermore possible would be also that Vanitas found refuge somewhere else just like Ven did with Sora.

There's also the possibility that Ven re-absorbed Vanitas and therefore also the shard of his heart which formed the core of Vanitas's heart.
The question would then be if Vanitas's consciousness and mind survived that or not.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I think Nomura made it to where we don't know if he was completely destroyed or not, to see if he would get enough fans. I bet he'll make another appearance.

Radar

Bronze Member
He could just come out of ven once ven is awake and be like "yeah I was in ur heart the whole time" and that is how nomura could do it.

noheartx

MX: "Darkness cannot be destroyed; it can only be channeled."
Vanitas=pure darkness
Depending on if he went back into Ven's heart or was sent into some unknown place, I doubt, if we believe MX's words, that he is gone forever.

I'm pretty sure that MX just said that to try and persuade Terra. Idk if thats really true or not.

On another note, although i wouldn't be surprised if he came back, it wouldn't really make sense for Vanitas to return. The only reason Ven's heart was able to survive was because he was able to communicate with Sora and rest there. Vanitas had no where to go, so unless he found a heart, like Terra or MX, hes gone.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm pretty sure Vanitas was destroyed at the end of BBS.

However, Nomura could EASILY pull a "Vanitas and Ven are two sides of the same coin" argument and just say Vanitas was "subdued" for the time being, and then easily have Xehanort bring Vanitas back somehow.

WaveK89

Nomura is Nomura. He'd find a way. Anyway, as cool as Vanitas is in BBS, I don't really want to see him outside the BBS timeline.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if vanitas has the type of fanbase that would demand his return, i think Nomura would pull the necessary strings.

He plans to bring back Axel with his fan base, he even has already a few times.

"Vanitas and Ven are two sides of the same coin"

Darkness and Light are coexistant, maybe he'll make it that Vanitas is the darkness inside ven, and in the same way he was prior to BbS, he can be extracted again.

my two cents

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm pretty sure Vanitas was destroyed at the end of BBS.

However, Nomura could EASILY pull a "Vanitas and Ven are two sides of the same coin" argument and just say Vanitas was "subdued" for the time being, and then easily have Xehanort bring Vanitas back somehow.

Destroyed is such a strong word.... defeated yes, destroyed im not too sure about that one.
i totally agree that he can most likely be brought back. I see it as Vanitas being the dark side of Ven neither cant really exist with out the other, so if ven was brought back, vanitas can be extracted again as well. (kinda like what you said about being 2 sides of the same coin,,,)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Destroyed is such a strong word.... defeated yes, destroyed im not too sure about that one.
i totally agree that he can most likely be brought back. I see it as Vanitas being the dark side of Ven neither cant really exist with out the other, so if ven was brought back, vanitas can be extracted again as well. (kinda like what you said about being 2 sides of the same coin,,,)

Perhaps. I always interpreted it as Ven kind of.....won ownership of his whole being; he "evicted" Vanitas, as it were. But who knows, anything can happen. If they can cram 3 hearts into Sora and ERASE A WHOLE GAME'S WORTH OF EVENTS FROM MEMORY then anything's fair game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Since when does Sora have 3 hearts?
Last time I checked he onl harbors two, his own and Ventus's one.

Terra is the one with 3 hearts, as he has his own, Xehanort's and Eraqus's.
Of course it's not a symbiotic, friendly connection like the one between Sora and Ven, lol.
---

It's a golden rule actually that with Nomura in KH anything is possible. ;)

Absolute

Thing is, doesn't Ven need his darkness in order to heal his heart back to 100% and not need to use another heart as support? So wouldn't that mean he needs Vanitas to fuse back into his heart of light?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Since when does Sora have 3 hearts?
Last time I checked he onl harbors two, his own and Ventus's one.
Maybe he started a new file on Zelda.

Where did Xion's heart go? Didn't Roxas get it on Day 357 hence his duel wielding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back