• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "One Final Request" Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Say what you would want to do if you found out that you were going to die that day. Your actions could be humorous or they could be destructive. It is your choice. I'll start off.

I would ride every roller coaster around the area until I puke.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
kbmaster said:
I would ride every roller coaster around the area until I puke.

Sounds great to me! Im a total coaster-freak!

I would ................................... hm .......................................... Right now I guess I would uh ............................................................ I realy dont kow right now. Once we get season passes to Six Flags friday after thanksgiving I would soooo go to Six Flags & ride every single coaster all day long.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I would first tell someone who is important to me that I love her.
then I'd blow up the world.

Zophar

I would get two bottles of Axe body spray (which is flamible), attach a lighter in front of the place where the spray comes out to make my own flame throwers. I would run down city streets spraying people with fire while screaming: "JUDGEMENT DAY HAS COME FOR YE!!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back