• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The One Called McFluffy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
Awhile ago, back in the year of 1992, (wow... the 19th century) out of the fires of Mt. Mordor, i rose up from the ashes and lava (to eat souls!!!) i eventually decided to move to america, which i now know was the worst thing i have ever done, and i decided to live in the state... umm, you know, the one shaped like a mitten. i am here now because Kingdom Hearts is awsome... ^__^
(more to come... later... not now, but later...)

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
hey there....mcfluffy......im sora the one or u can call me STO! if have anyquestuon's about the forum's go to the newb adoption agency for you're own personal trainer to answer all you're questions u need answered!

yado

I taste delicious
mcfluffy have any questions pm me if u no how

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Hey welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and pm me if you need anything and like Sora-the-one said come to the Newb adoption thread thingie, hehehe if you need any help.

Heart of Darknes

welcome to the forums enjoy your stay. go to the Newb Adoption Agency if u need anything trust me. I know i m new but I have learned alot from one of there trainers.

Back