• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
It's been some week since he said it, but seeing Haley Joel Osment acknowledging Kingdom Hearts franchise on his official twitter account made me smile!

It's always cool when voice actors do this. Especially the ones who have such a long curriculum. :wink:

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Rutger Hauer, voice of Master Xehanort in KHIII, has died aged 75.
He Died, I can't believe that we just lost another Xehanort.

While he might not top Leonard Nimoy, I really appreciate Hauer's take as Master Xehanort in the final chapter of the Dark Seeker Saga.

Last edited:

Nukara

Awards
Who would you ideally fit into the voice role for Yozora, Skuld and Brain ?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd say Ray Chase obviously for Not-Noctis, but he's already the voice for MoM. Not that he can't, but it might be weird, I dunno.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think he could put his own spin on Yozora. Of course if both characters share the same VA there might be a connection between them

Yeah, agreed. I don't think Nomura isn't above casting the same VAs for Noctis as Yozora because of how petty he is, but in a series like this, overlapping actors often means there's an established connection between them. It'd work for the Japanese version but would definitely cause issues in the English dub.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
If Yozora, Skuld, and Brain were to have voices in a Future KH game or a remake of Union X, here are my Ideal voices for these characters.

Yozora: Bryce Papenbrook, Dylan O'Brien or Cody Christian (Latter two from Teen Wolf just like Michael Johnston playing Ephemer)

Skuld: Cristina Vee, Sofia Carson (Descendants) or Peyton Elizabeth Lee (Andi Mack)

Brain: Kyle McCarley, Robbie Daymond

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Let’s be real, it’s just going to be Troy Baker doing his one single voice that he does for 90% of his characters :/

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just realized if Master Xehanort has new content in ReMIND they need someone else to voice him for the English release. At the very least he needs someone to voice his battle quotes assuming he is one of the thirteen bosses

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just realized if Master Xehanort has new content in ReMIND they need someone else to voice him for the English release. At the very least he needs someone to voice his battle quotes assuming he is one of the thirteen bosses
They can probably just reuse the battle quotes from his normal battle, but oh shit, you're right. Given how little screentime he had in the base game I've been expecting him to have new scenes for Re:MIND. Disney's very good at getting replacements, but wow, this didn't come to mind at all until your comment.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They can probably just reuse the battle quotes from his normal battle, but oh shit, you're right. Given how little screentime he had in the base game I've been expecting him to have new scenes for Re:MIND. Disney's very good at getting replacements, but wow, this didn't come to mind at all until you're comment.
Yeah and they can't just keep him mute or cut his new content since his Japanese VA is still around. There's really no getting around finding a second replacement if he appears in ReMIND

Back