• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Scorseselover

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation!

I’m not surprised Vexen returns. We’ve already witnessed Marluxia and Larxine returning.

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation!

I'm surprised, I really thought they had retired Vexen's character due to the voice actor passing. I'm really happy that Derek Stephen Prince will be back though :)

According to some of his comments on Instagram this month, he claims he still hasn’t been contacted.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

According to some of his comments on Instagram this month, he claims he still hasn’t been contacted.
Never trust a voice actor under NDA when their character is confirmed. That’s my motto.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

well square has relased some of the va names out and levi is back

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

well square has relased some of the va names out and levi is back

I didn't see Mandy moore on that list? Hope she's in.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

a lot of people names are not on the list i think this is only the first batch names that h proabbly finsih there stuff or done with negitiating

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Mandy is probably in the next batch. Can't see any reason why they couldn't get her.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I’m still holding out hope for Mandy. They could be saving her to have a bigger name on the next set of announcements or she just hasn’t recorded yet. I could see another announcement with her, Jesse McCartney, Willa Holland, Alyson Stoner, Ryan Potter, Susan Egan, etc.

Patricier

I’m still holding out hope for Mandy. They could be saving her to have a bigger name on the next set of announcements or she just hasn’t recorded yet. I could see another announcement with her, Jesse McCartney, Willa Holland, Alyson Stoner, Ryan Potter, Susan Egan, etc.

Willa and Alyson are already confirmed through the 2018 E3 trailers, and Ryan Potter seems very definite due to liking the Big Hero 6 trailer :)

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Willa and Alyson are already confirmed through the 2018 E3 trailers, and Ryan Potter seems very definite due to liking the Big Hero 6 trailer :)

I know they’re returning. But Square Enix hasn’t made this kind of formal announcement for them yet. Notice HJO is on here even though we already knew he was returning from E3. My point is that they’re probably splitting up the announcements to generate more engagement and it’s likely that they’ll be spreading out the most well-known names.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

My point is that they’re probably splitting up the announcements to generate more engagement and it’s likely that they’ll be spreading out the most well-known names.
That seems to be the most likely route, I wouldn't get too worried about Mandy Moore, yes her name wasn't in the list of actors in the first batch and she is still doing This is Us. But realistically, I don't think Mandy Moore will be replaced as Rapunzel and be voiced by a sound-alike in KH3, as Mandy has been the voice for the character for 8 years and there hasn't been any Disney project that I can recall where Mandy didn't come back to voice Rapunzel. So I'm optimistic that she will be announced in the next batch alongside the Big Hero 6 cast (minus T.J. Miller and Damon Wayans Jr.).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm surprised Mr. Epcar hadn't finished recording yet. He tweeted this photo a couple of hours ago

DpfDrGVVsAAg9uI.jpg

And this one from last week

Do84qCeUUAAoxgR.jpg

Like, he couldn't have made it more obvious that he was recording in Skylark xD. The orange is very unique and the decor on the walls matches the studio

FullStudio.jpg

This means lots of delicious Ansem SoD monologues

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

chaser i wonder how much dialogue is in the game if richar still recording?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

More dialogue than any Kingdom Hearts game before it.

Rii

Awards

Second playable character is actually Ansem SoD, he’s been recording battle cries and field dialogue.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Second playable character is actually Ansem SoD, he’s been recording battle cries and field dialogue.
Picture it in his voice
"Donald!"
"Goofy!"
"Hmph, this should help."
"Marshmallow!"
"Woody!"
(opening chest) "Supreme darkness!"
(death) "Light... But why?!"

the red monster

Awards

I'll take playable ansem only if he says darkness every move.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

It could be for Terra-Xehanort too. It’d be wild if we played as him during the fall of Radiant Garden. Maybe we find out what it is about Radiant Garden that Maleficent can’t know from Union Cross.

Last edited:

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

It's Master Xehanort. Not a flashback, he'll join our party when it turns out he was being controlled by Maleficent and "Darkness".

Picture it in his voice
"Donald!"
"Goofy!"
"Hmph, this should help."
"Marshmallow!"
"Woody!"
(opening chest) "Supreme darkness!"
(death) "Light... But why?!"

Initiating Limit/Special attack
Sora: "Let's go Ansem!"
Ansem: "What do you hope to accomplish?"

Climax