• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

I do get it... You don't think it's exciting news. You don't think it's really news at all. You would rather hear that they're FINISHED recording, and that would be news to you.

sitdown_l.gif
Yes, but the point is stating the obvious has done nothing. Now we're only going in circles. Saying what you said isn't constructive to anyone, them confirming that they are done however gets the forums excited and it's that excitement that makes this place magical, not "Oh, yeah they're obviously back but you all knew that already."
That doesn't get the juices flowing.

Awards

Yes, but the point is stating the obvious has done nothing. Now we're only going in circles. Saying what you said isn't constructive to anyone, them confirming that they are done however gets the forums excited and it's that excitement that makes this place magical, not "Oh, yeah they're obviously back but you all knew that already."
That does nothing for mine and others juices.

Wow... you are reading wayyyyyyy into what I said too much. It's not even a big deal. All I said was that it's factual they're returning since they're the official voice actors of those characters. And who cares if I stated the obvious? It's honestly not a big deal. I didn't mean for it to be constructive for anyone. For the third time, I said it just to say. No meaning behind it. Seriously, take a seat.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wow... you are reading wayyyyyyy into what I said too much. It's not even a big deal. All I said was that it's factual they're returning since they're the official voice actors of those characters. And who cares if I stated the obvious? It's honestly not a big deal. I didn't mean for it to be constructive for anyone. For the third time, I said it just to say. No meaning behind it. Seriously, take a seat.
Eh, no biggie. I got my posts up ;)

I'm going to bed. Weeeee~
Fun times B)

UnknownEnigma

Corey Burton voices Yen Sid. o_o

No no i know he does lol "another old man" so Yensid AND MX. Sorry again. I still am searching from where I read that probable statement. I also understand he stopped acting, but he seems to go out and in of it. Hmm

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

No no i know he does lol "another old man" so Yensid AND MX. Sorry again. I still am searching from where I read that probable statement. I also understand he stopped acting, but he seems to go out and in of it. Hmm

Corey Burton voices Yensid. Leonard Nimoy voices MX. ^^

And Leonard Nimoy will most likely return. He's retired from acting, NOT voice acting.

Pretty confident about this too. He seems committed to the roles he's started, which will usher in other performances. I don't care if it's on-screen or strictly vocals, a performance is a performance, and Nimoy apparently acknowledges he has too much to give. The thing is, sooo many actors have revoked their "retired" status, instead referring to either a hiatus for collage, family - various personal reasons. The alternate music video for "The Lazy Song" is an indication he's technically broken the retirement seal for film acting. (Oh and just ignore Chaser, he likes to be condescending for no good reason.)

Eh, no biggie. I got my posts up ;)

I'm going to bed. Weeeee~
Fun times B)

That's not exciting news.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

(Oh and just ignore Chaser, he likes to be condescending for no good reason.)

That's not exciting news.
1. I have reasons.
2. Exactly ;)

I hope S-E releases a press release soon with the high-profile VA's.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I don't remember that being said about Burton.

Leonard Nimoy retired and was supposed to have BBS be his final performance, but since then he's voiced in Transformers 3, he voiced his character on Fringe, and he's doing a cameo on The Big Bang Theory. Nimoy still does VA work, though that's no guarantee that he'll return to KH.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

i hadn't even noticed... my feed must be a bit slow. I've just been working on speeding up my sig image. :p

But yeah, hope he answers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

But yeah, hope he answers.
He won't. Just like the others ;A;

I wonder what S-ENA is talking about.
"Okay guys, this guy on Twitter has been tweeting you questions about Kingdom Hearts. He even emailed poor Phil. It is imperative that you DO NOT reveal anything despite half of you confirming things already. Got it? Good."

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

He won't. Just like the others ;A;

I wonder what S-ENA is talking about.
"Okay guys, this guy on Twitter has been tweeting you questions about Kingdom Hearts. He even emailed poor Phil. It is imperative that you DO NOT reveal anything despite half of you confirming things already. Got it? Good."

"Remember what happened to Billy Zane. We don't want that to happen again, okay?"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

"Remember what happened to Billy Zane. We don't want that to happen again, okay?"
The sly bastards. I just want my press release with every VA that's important and not a given D:

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

(bunkering down for flak)...if we don't get Jeff Bridges, I think Fred Tatasciore should voice Flynn and CLU. He did voicework for them in Tron Evolution, and I think he does an impressive job.

[video=youtube;oODNKFAm880]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oODNKFAm880[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think it was probably because I watched the Legend of Korra before I went to bed, but I had a dream Steve Blum had made a chat where people could ask him questions and he said he was in KH3D, but he wouldn't say who he was. I think Bruce Boxleitner was also in the chat and he like wrote he was Tron/Rinzler in Google Translated Japanese. I have weird dreams ;A;

(bunkering down for flak)...if we don't get Jeff Bridges, I think Fred Tatasciore should voice Flynn and CLU. He did voicework for them in Tron Evolution, and I think he does an impressive job.

[video=youtube;oODNKFAm880]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oODNKFAm880[/video]

Haha, yeah we've all talked about that happening. Seems like it will, though, considering Jeff Bridges seems like an expensive guy to hire.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

By the Programmer, please don't let that happen.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

With the Japanese release, many of us have been distracted however....

sHaf2.png

Not sure whether to take these as hints, or if it's just him trying to appease the(his) fans :|

Maybe he knows something like Sham does ;)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Jason Marsden is a Disney freak.
Get him in the games now!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We have Donald's nephew's and Uncle Scrooge... why not Max Goof as well? I'm on that bandwagon now.

Back