• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Okay, so just to make more emphasis on this point:

David Gallagher is not confirmed to be the voice of YMX in KH3D. He said "small line" and we all know YMX has a ton of lines in KH3D, but YMX did have a small line in BBS. It is obvious he doesn't know the line was in the beginning of BBS.

Just stressing that point because other sites have been reporting he did confirm it, but he did not.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I think it would be cool if he does voice for YMX though. We have HJO voicing Vanitas, the villain Sora is connected to, then we'd have Gallagher voice YMX, the villain Riku is connected to. C:

sonickenshin

Awards

Y'know, the more we talk about YMX....the more I'm convinced he's Vanitas in Xehanort's shade or something. ...I mean look at how Vanitas-Sora appears in a shadow-y image when we first see him. It's like saying "Hey! I'm Vanitas. I'm back. Mwahahaha!"

I think it would be cool if he does voice for YMX though. We have HJO voicing Vanitas, the villain Sora is connected to, then we'd have Gallagher voice YMX, the villain Riku is connected to. C:
Gallagher will obviously be Riku Replica, so....he technically has a villain Riku is connected to in this game (assuming the Riku in Monstro is Riku Replica). XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It'd be cool, but won't match up with the Japanese treatment. Also I love David's voice, but he's still growing as a VA. Like he said in the interview "It will sound just like me" and "I'm learning how to make variations" so I'd rather a new-to-the-series actor/voice actor would do YMX

just my feels on the situation

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I noticed that someone's on the hunt for VA responses again, and I hope he gets confirmations from those he's messaged. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I noticed that someone's on the hunt for VA responses again, and I hope he gets confirmations from those he's messaged. :D
Who? I'm excited and do hope something gets said this time.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

A) Our sigs seem to go together...

B) Yeah. we can hope... :D

cloudzack117

kind of off topic but i just found out that richard epcar is coming to an anime convention where i live next september. hopefully KH3d will have come out by then though lol

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

It just occurred to me... has anyone tried contacting Leonard Nimoy to see if he's reprising Master Xehanort?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

kind of off topic but i just found out that richard epcar is coming to an anime convention where i live next september. hopefully KH3d will have come out by then though lol

I met him last year, as well as his wife :) They were both very nice!

Radar

Bronze Member

It just occurred to me... has anyone tried contacting Leonard Nimoy to see if he's reprising Master Xehanort?
Not me. But, I think he will do the voice for MX. I mean, he better. I just really want to hear MF's english voice.

UnknownEnigma

I know there's a source or topic out there somewhere but I thought Nimoy was not returning (as usual on his no media for now tour lol) and Corey Burton was gonna do another old man

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I know there's a source or topic out there somewhere but I thought Nimoy was not returning (as usual on his no media for now tour lol) and Corey Burton was gonna do another old man
Corey Burton voices Yen Sid. o_o

Awards

Well, we know that the VAs for Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, and Pete will return since they are contracted to appear in every official Disney character appearance.

And Leonard Nimoy will most likely return. He's retired from acting, NOT voice acting.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, but where is the exciting news in that?

"Bret Iwan is returning for Dream Drop Distance as Mickey Mouse if it wasn't obvious already. Didn't see that coming!"

Awards

Yeah, but where is the exciting news in that?

"Bret Iwan is returning for Dream Drop Distance as Mickey Mouse if it wasn't obvious already. Didn't see that coming!"

Lol never said it was "exciting news". Just pointed it out...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Lol never said it was "exciting news". Just pointed it out...
It's still not slightly exciting, nor is it really news. It's a given. What would be nice if Bret confirmed he had finished work as Mickey. I like it when they say they're done.

Awards

It's still not slightly exciting, nor is it really news. It's a given. What would be nice if Bret confirmed he had finished work as Mickey. I like it when they say they're done.

Yeah, I know it's a given. I was just saying it to say. Sheesh...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, I know it's a given. I was just saying it to say. Sheesh...
YOU DON'T GET IT OMFGGGGGGGGGG :|
35v5zi.jpg

Awards

YOU DON'T GET IT OMFGGGGGGGGGG :|
35v5zi.jpg

I do get it... You don't think it's exciting news. You don't think it's really news at all. You would rather hear that they're FINISHED recording, and that would be news to you. But, llike i said, I was just pointing it out for the heck of it.

unclesampee.gif

Back