• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shore-Side

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

hRyQm.jpg

Richard Epcar has just confirmed that he shall be reprising the rolls of Ansem/Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts DDD!

Glad to see he'll be a part of the game. Did he voice AX in KHII or was that some one else? I know it was him in BBS.
I really hope to see some news about Quinton Flynn and Leonard Nimoy soon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Trailer... soon... I can feel it..... Richard Epcar confirmed... something must be happening.

cloudzack117

glad epcar is back. i remember when his voice seemed out of place in kh2, but he has gotten better in each susequent game. he was one of my favorite voices in bbs, especially the "all worlds begin in darkness" speech and the last boss.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Trailer... soon... I can feel it..... Richard Epcar confirmed... something must be happening.
Maybe once Square U.S. gets its site back up. Or is it just me that gets the ineffectual screen of bullet point text and blank space?

Anyhow, good news on Epcar's return. If they get all of the main cast back for this game, I will be overjoyed. I don't think Hayden's too heavily involved in anything right now, so I'm praying the role of Kairi is restored to its proper owner.

Also, I'm officially confused. Did Hayden voice Xion in BBS or did Alyson? I've been told numerous times it was Alyson but all of the Wikis I have come across, plus IMDB, say it was Hayden.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Maybe once Square U.S. gets its site back up. Or is it just me that gets the ineffectual screen of bullet point text and blank space?
Been like that for a while.

Also, I'm officially confused. Did Hayden voice Xion in BBS or did Alyson? I've been told numerous times it was Alyson but all of the Wiki's I have come across, plus IMDB, say it was Hayden.
It was Hayden I believe.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Been like that for a while.
I know. That's why I was hoping it wasn't just me for some inexplicable reason. :x

It was Hayden I believe.
Fuuhhh. I've been fooled, in a good way.
Anyhow, I really hope that wasn't a Christopher Lee in Days type situation. Hayden-Kairi is just too right for me to see anyone else take that part permanently.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I know. That's why I was hoping it wasn't just me for some inexplicable reason. :x
When I first saw it I thought they were doing some major improvements really soon.That was a long time ago.

Fuuhhh. I've been fooled, in a good way.
I fell for it.

Anyhow, I really hope that wasn't a Christopher Lee in Days type situation. Hayden-Kairi is just too right for me to see anyone else take that part permanently.
I would have preferred Hayden as Kairi and Alyson as Xion.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Only a matter of days before we hear from Quinton Flynn and gasp in shock that he's returing to voice Lea/Axel.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

When I first saw it I thought they were doing some major improvements really soon.That was a long time ago.
Yeah. Since it was all of the Square site, though, I wasn't particularly hopeful it had anything to do with KH, but I did think it was indicative of a major update. Now I'm just sort of confused as to why it's been down for so long.

I would have preferred Hayden as Kairi and Alyson as Xion.
I did enjoy Alyson as Xion, but Hayden as both is preferable to Alyson as both, so I'll just be happy with what I can get (presuming I get it).

anime10121

Awards

Hayden-Kairi is just too right for me to see anyone else take that part permanently.

THIS! SO MUCH THIS! I cant imagine anybody taking place of the original trio and Alyson as Kairi seemed so outaplace in COM and Days. Hayden does Kairi perfectly as does Hayley (Sora) and David (Riku), and from KH1 until now have seemed to grow with each installment more into character. I just hope that by the time KH3 does arrive to close out the Xehanort saga that the original 3 havent gotten to old to reprise their roles:(

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Hmm it's possible Quinton Flynn may be the last to record. He has revengance to worry about too. It's possible the main character (Haley, David, Bret, and Quinton will be the last to record.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This is bull. I wants my trailer :mad:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

;~; One day.
*June 30th*

S-E NA: "The trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS: DREAM DROP DISTANCE is out today! Don't forget to pick up your copy tomorrow!"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

*June 30th*

S-E NA: "The trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS: DREAM DROP DISTANCE is out today! Don't forget to pick up your copy tomorrow!"
Sounds about right.

Shore-Side

Nothing's been inked for Quinton Flynn? Oh man. I can't imagine him not being a part of the game....

Hmm it's possible Quinton Flynn may be the last to record. He has revengance to worry about too. It's possible the main character (Haley, David, Bret, and Quinton will be the last to record.

I hope. From his message, it sounds like he thinks he'll be back.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Nothing's been inked for Quinton Flynn? Oh man. I can't imagine him not being a part of the game....
He's under the nondisclosure agreement, so they have called him up and he is apart of the project.

Back