• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Aqua: Eraqus, I am your father.
Eraqus: Noooooooo!!!!

Oh I can see it now.

What makes this even funnier, is if Terra was Matt Lanter. Since he does the voice for Anakin on the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network.

Then it would've been.

Terra=Anakin
Eraqus=Luke
Aqua=Darth Vader

Hahaha, Terra calls Eraqus his father in the game, when going by the VA's other roles, he would be Eraqus' father.
And Aqua and Terra would in the end be the same person.

I could just imagine Terra on top of Land of Departure's castle during the night with his Keyblade Armor on along with his removed cape.

Terra: I am the night.

What makes it funnier, is that Terra uses Darkness.....so he would've been the Dark Knight of KH.

And Eraqus also equals The Joker....hahaha. There was so much thought put into all of this stuff for IMDB, it would be funnier if it was all a coincidence.

But that's all for fun and laughs, have there been anymore updates so far on 3D VA's besides Zexion/Ienzo's.....(I forget his name....David "something"?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Matt Lanter moment was awesome though~ Luke would have been teaching Anakin Keyblade wielding only for Spock to come in and ruin everything 8D

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

B3vlg.gif

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

I remember all the hype that went in for him being Terra.

Everyone saying how cool it was going to be for Luke to be Batman's Master. Only to have Spock corrupt Batman and kill Luke.

I laughed so hard the first time this was said, and it still makes me laugh so much. Just adds to the Sci-Fy feel to KH.

Aqua=Darth Vader
Eraqus=Luke Skywalker
MX=Spock
Terra=Batman
(He would've been an odd ball out)

Didn't someone make a picture of Terra in a Batman suit? I feel like someone did.......

EDIT::::

I mean, Terra in his armor (+Cape) kinda appears a little similar to Batman.... (At least more than Aqua and Ven do...)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Actually, this was my interpretation:
Eraqus = Qui-Gon Jinn
Master Xehanort = Emperor Palpatine
Yen Sid = Yoda
Terra = Anakin Skywalker
Aqua = Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ventus = Ashoka Tano
Mickey = Jar Jar
Sora = Han Solo
Riku = Luke Skywalker
Kairi = Princess Leia

Magnum

Eraqus = Qui-Gon Jinn
Yen Sid = Yoda
Terra = Anakin Skywalker
Aqua = Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ventus = Ashoka Tano
Mickey = Jar Jar
Sora = Han Solo
Riku = Luke Skywalker
Kairi = Princess Leia

It's a shame that you're comparing Mickey with Jar Jar.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Eraqus = Qui-Gon Jinn
Yen Sid = Yoda
Terra = Anakin Skywalker
Aqua = Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ventus = Ashoka Tano
Mickey = Jar Jar
Sora = Han Solo
Riku = Luke Skywalker
Kairi = Princess Leia

Except that Mickey's about 100x more useful than Jar Jar.

Make Mickey Yoda and the Yen Sid can be [iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain]Samuel L. Jackson[/iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] Mace Windu.

I have no clue why.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

It's a shame that you're comparing Mickey with Jar Jar.

If anything that would be Goofy. Mickey would more so be the Lando Calrissian of the series, if you are saying that Sora is the Han Solo.

I'm still waiting for someone to create a GIF in which we see all the forms of Xehanort together in one room, and then at the end, Spock appears saying "This is highly illogical".

I was thinking of the scene in which Mickey jumps up to Sora, only to get knocked into the adjacent throne by Xemnas, and then Riku gets taken down the to ground by Ansem SoD, then it pans up to MX who just smiles. Then I see someone just throwing in the line, saying that they all shouldn't exist in the same room. haha, that would make my week.

Eraqus = Qui-Gon Jinn
Yen Sid = Yoda
Terra = Anakin Skywalker
Aqua = Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ventus = Ashoka Tano
Mickey = Jar Jar
Sora = Han Solo
Riku = Luke Skywalker
Kairi = Princess Leia

You're forgetting Boba Fett.....I see him as Braig.

Magnum

If anything that would be Goofy. Mickey would more so be the Lando Calrissian of the series, if you are saying that Sora is the Han Solo.

I'm still waiting for someone to create a GIF in which we see all the forms of Xehanort together in one room, and then at the end, Spock appears saying "This is highly illogical".

I was thinking of the scene in which Mickey jumps up to Sora, only to get knocked into the adjacent throne by Xemnas, and then Riku gets taken down the to ground by Ansem SoD, then it pans up to MX who just smiles. Then I see someone just throwing in the line, saying that they all shouldn't exist in the same room. haha, that would make my week.

You're forgetting Boba Fett.....I see him as Braig.

I don't think even Goofy deserves to be compared to the role of Jar Jar Blinks, but that's just my opinion lol. As for Boba Fett as Braig, sounds very fitting.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Mickey is a bit more like Yoda to me, but he speaks in plain English.

This is how I have viewed Mickey as well :) He is exactly like Yoda in Episodes I-III, the small Keyblade Master who is insanely acrobatic and quick. Not to mention adorable :p

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Except that Mickey's about 100x more useful than Jar Jar.

Make Mickey Yoda and the Yen Sid can be [iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain]Samuel L. Jackson[/iwillremovethisifiseeitbeingusedpoorlyagain] Mace Windu.

I have no clue why.

If they could.....I could see them killing off Yen Sid. Most likely, I would see MX killing Yen Sid.

Oh, and Vanitas=Darth Maul.

Maleficent=Asaajj Ventress
Saix=Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku)

Xaldin/Dilan or Lexaeus/Aeleus = General Grievous

I could keep going on....even saying who Admiral Ackbar could be.

R2D2 = Donald.

I don't think even Goofy deserves to be compared to the role of Jar Jar Blinks, but that's just my opinion lol. As for Boba Fett as Braig, sounds very fitting.

You're right, Goofy is more of a C3P0.....Pete seems more like a Jar-Jar to me.

Crazy Mario

In my opinion, Braig seems more like Jango Fett to be honest. Gets the heroes trapped in some wasteland where they're vulnerable, then it erupts into a whole giant battle. I'd say that Saix is Boba Fett to be honest. And Marluxia is Jabba due to kidnapping a girl and holding the main protagonist against their will.

Crazy Mario

I also think that AX could be Darth Malak since they betrayed their maste-oh wait, were talking about the present Star Wars. Nevermind.

sonickenshin

Awards

The Matt Lanter moment was awesome though~ Luke would have been teaching Anakin Keyblade wielding only for Spock to come in and ruin everything 8D
Considering what we got, I kinda wish that rumor was true. :|

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I think Jason Dohring ruined Terra for me with his bad acting. I loved him in the Japanese version.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think Jason Dohring ruined Terra for me with his bad acting. I loved him in the Japanese version.

Baiting again, roku? :\

sonickenshin

Awards

So anyway, let's say if a pro VA gets Young Xehanort instead of a celeb/screen actor. Who would you guys want it to be?

Back