• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Is it wrong I think Jesse David Corti is kinda hot?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

More like we didn't want to oversensationalize his "hints" and turn it into something bigger than it should, thereby getting him in trouble for potentially breaking his NDA.

Um...I think this seals the deal unless there's a sequel to TWEWY. He basically confirmed it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Um...I think this seals the deal unless there's a sequel to TWEWY. He basically confirmed it.

"fuck the vas who cares if they get in trouble i just want mah confirmations"

is what you're telling us? Forgive us if we're trying to be respectful :\

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Kind of a random thought: Was anyone else bothered by Corey Burton's Ansem the wise? I mean, he did a fantastic job in BBS, but I just sort of wish Christopher Lee never even did his voice since they're so different. Pretty much how I feel about Ansem SoD's voice too (also Mickey. gah).

Now I just hope we never see old Master Xehanort again. No one could ever sound like Leonard Nimoy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kind of a random thought: Was anyone else bothered by Corey Burton's Ansem the wise? I mean, he did a fantastic job in BBS, but I just sort of wish Christopher Lee never even did his voice since they're so different. Pretty much how I feel about Ansem SoD's voice too (also Mickey. gah).

Now I just hope we never see old Master Xehanort again. No one could ever sound like Leonard Nimoy.

Not really? You're going to have to get used to it. They're old and retired, and for the sake of their health, may not be able to reprise their roles in the future.

Wahm-bulence

Aha sweet. I was afraid they were going to switch voice actors on us.

My math on this is bad, it they are recording now what would be a reasonable release date?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Gah, and I don't have a job so no 3DS or game for me. I WANT MY NEKU! ... and- by some miracle of miracles- Cyan played by David Boat and Grimoire Weiss played by Liam O'Brian. (Weiss is official, Cyan is... not)

IAMSORA

i think his acting was good. and dont get me wrong, he did a great job impersonating chris lee. but, he still is not as good a chris lee as you know... chris lee. i wonder how AtW would sound if they just gave burton the character from the start and said "here's a character, develop a suiting voice" i doubt he wouldve used his chris lee imitation.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

We think it's Tatsuhisa Suzuki.

Kevin Flynn's Japanese voice sounds a lot like Kazuhiko Inoue.

Speaking of Kevin, do you guys think they'll get Jeff Bridges to voice him and CLU, or Fred Tatasciore who voiced them In TRON Evolution?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

After learning Fred Tatasciore does his voice in every other form of media, I'm sure it will be him.

Tatsuhisa Suzuki reference

Lol, While Noct is a silly-bear, Xehanort is Mr. Mindfuck.

cloudzack117

after my daily viewing of the versus 13 trailer i do beleive them to be the same. That is awsome, ive been wishin for noctis to be in a kh game lol

IAMSORA

do you think the guy that originally voiced Frollo will come back? his voice was so awesome, he really played a villain well. his voice would really help this game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

do you think the guy that originally voiced Frollo will come back? his voice was so awesome, he really played a villain well. his voice would really help this game.

RIP Tony Jay.

Back