• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Ethy, we all assume you're in with the stars, go harass Quinto and find out. Oh, and tell him to give this love letter I wrote to Jonathan*u*

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Okay, I guess I wouldn't mind him.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Ethy, I'm all for that to happen. Sounds perfect. XD

Beauller

!! Official Announcement !!

Hai Everyone It's Me Again

I Was Checking Sora's Wiki Page So I Entered The Voice Actor's
Wiki's Page (Haley) Then I Got To His Official Website
& I Found This Official Announcement

Haley lends his voice to Kingdom Hearts :
Haley signed on to do the voice of the main character, Sora, in the 3D RPG action video game "Kingdom Hearts 3D" from Disney Interactive and Square Co. Ltd.

The Official Haley Joel Osment Web Site : Home

Check It KH Fans & Tell Me What Do U Think

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: !! Official Announcement !!

Interesting...so that means voice recording has or is about to begin.
I wonder if he will then voice Vanitas as well again.

Now someone should make a quick check on David Callagher's and Jesse McCartney's sites, lol.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Zachary Quinto's not that bad. He did pretty good in Heroes and American Horror Story.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

shouldn't this be in the VA thread?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

It does not say Kingdom Hearts 3D, only:

Sora, in the 3D RPG action video game "Kingdom Hearts" from Disney Interactive and Square Co. Ltd.

That's just saying he does the voice of Sora in the Kingdom Hearts series. Kingdom Hearts is already a 3D RPG action game. It's not really talking about 3D (Dream Drop Distance).

And anything involving Voice Actors needs to go into the VA thread.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Sorry, but this is not what most of you think. Website hasn't been updated in years.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Chaser and I think it'll be january.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England

Haha yeah right. I would love to that see, but, it will probably be longer than soonish :(

By soonish, I mean a couple of months. I'd be naive to believe that we'll see an English trailer soon after getting a Japanese trailer. I'm going to say either January (like Rokudamia2 and Chaser think) or mid-February. It's a little bit more realistic but we don't know how far they are into English dubbing...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They've put on the english websites they'll have a trailer soon, confirmed localisation has been done during the games development, a trailer next month isn't out of the question.

Shadowrelm 150

confirmed localisation has been done during the games development, a trailer next month isn't out of the question.

Ah, well there we go. Didn't realise that they had finished the dubbing so soon :3 It would be pretty cool if they did show a dubbed trailer next month but it's safe not to get hopes up, no? I still think that we'll most likely get a English trailer by mid (or even the end) of February.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ah, well there we go. Didn't realise that they had finished the dubbing so soon :3 It would be pretty cool if they did show a dubbed trailer next month but it's safe not to get hopes up, no? I still think that we'll most likely get a English trailer by mid (or even the end) of February.

They haven't finished dubbing. We aren't even sure if they've started. Doesn't mean they can't make a dubbed trailer considering the JF trailer is the first few worlds in the game. They would record those scenes first, anyways.

Shadowrelm 150

They haven't finished dubbing. We aren't even sure if they've started. Doesn't mean they can't make a dubbed trailer considering the JF trailer is the first few worlds in the game. They would record those scenes first, anyways.

Then the only real thing to do is to wait and see. If we get a dubbed trailer next month, then good times (lets us know how far they are dubbing wise), if not, then we shall wait for the next trailer to get all giddy about.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

They've put on the english websites they'll have a trailer soon, confirmed localisation has been done during the games development, a trailer next month isn't out of the question.

I wonder which one will be dubbed then? The TGS one or the JF one.

Back