• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blank points

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Thanks! I'll see if I can get a picture up with the links.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Hmm another form of Xehanort. I'm not quite clear if they're referring to an already existing Terranort or maybe a Dream Eater version of Xehanort.

billyzanesucks

^ I assume you mean a "sleeping" Xehanort. That's what I'm guessing, though we do have that scene with Xehanort in the opening. It's possible that scene will be extended.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

^ I assume you mean a "sleeping" Xehanort. That's what I'm guessing, though we do have that scene with Xehanort in the opening. It's possible that scene will be extended.

Well Nomura said that the opening scene of the game would be of Xehanort. :3

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

141k4l.png

Speaks for itself.
Go jump on him and ask him about the "next" one... if he knows anything about it yet.

uh...not to burst anyone's bubble or something but that can also mean the KH2 version of xehenort as well.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this fourm. (If there is some kind of introduction I am supposed to do, let me know, bu don't flame). Anyway, I really hate to burst the bubble on my first day, but I sent a message to Richard Epcar asking him if he was voicing Xehanot again in any future KH games, and he said he hasn't heard anything yet. ( I can't figure how to post a picture of this) So it sound like DDD is not being localized just yet. :(

To take a picture of it, just press Ctrl + Print Screen and the past it in paint. Then save it as an image and upload it somewhere like tumblr or photobucket. That doesn't always work right for me though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

uh...not to burst anyone's bubble or something but that can also mean the KH2 version of xehenort as well.

I don't even..."the next one" sounds more like he is implying he is going to enjoy the next Xehanort he voices whenever that happens.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I don't even..."the next one" sounds more like he is implying he is going to enjoy the next Xehanort he voices whenever that happens.

This is what I take away from his comment.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

This is what I take away from his comment.

The way I see it, is that he likes them all. It just gets better with each one he voices.
But yeah, basically what Ethnic Woman said.

blank points

Awards

To take a picture of it, just press Ctrl + Print Screen and the past it in paint. Then save it as an image and upload it somewhere like tumblr or photobucket. That doesn't always work right for me though.

Ah. I don't have either, so I likely can't upload. Wasn't anything big though. He just said he has not heard anything yet

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ah. I don't have either, so I likely can't upload. Wasn't anything big though. He just said he has not heard anything yet

Use imgur then. You don't need an account for that.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

You could be right. But I dunno, we shouldn't get our hopes up already.There can't be a new Xehanort in DDD can there? I mean, it's only a bridge game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You could be right. But I dunno, we shouldn't get our hopes up already.There can't be a new Xehanort in DDD can there? I mean, it's only a bridge game.

But it's just as important as any main game.

LucasDraleau

There can't be a new Xehanort in DDD can there? I mean, it's only a bridge game.

For all we know there could be some scenes with Young Xehanort, or a new form, to which the Voice Actor would consider a new Xehanort. It wouldn't make sense, really, for 3D to be a direct lead in to III if Xehanort didn't show up in some form, some how.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

If you say so. But whatever, I still won't get my hopes up.
^

Chain of memories was a bridge game, but it was also pretty awesome with another form of Xehanort, sorta.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

Im so tired of people differentiating main games from side games, all of them bring something to the table and all of them are fun to play, most likely it being a "side" game doesnt stop you from buying it anyways.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I don't know about you, but as someone who played KH2 without playing Chain of Memories... bridge games implement a ton of important information.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't even...DDD is just as important as a main game. And like Taocha said, idk what you might have played but CoM was rather important to understand KH2 and probably introduced everything that is important in the series now. Castle Oblivion, the Organization, Nobodies, memories, replicas, sleep, and honestly I could go on.

To blow off DDD as a "bridge game" and that a new form of Xehanort can't appear seems silly since we've seen new characters appear in "bridge games" all of the time. And again, DDD is just as important as a main game. :/ There is no possible way to treat this as just a simple "bridge game".

Pratiko

Awards

non-numbered games have always brought a new element essential to the story.
Days brought us the evidence we needed for the Sora-Ventus connection via Xigbar's view of Xion and some development on a few org characters (mainly Saïx, Axel, Xemnas and Xigbar, those who really matter).
CoM brought us the Organization for the first time, and a badass Axel.
BbS brought us the story of the tragic hero Terra, the forsaken warrior Ventus, and the unknown martyr Aqua.
Coded I dunno, haven't played it.

What I mean is, the possibility of a new form of Xehanort or a known form of Xehanort that hasn't taken an important role in the past games is there, and it shouldn't be discarded.

Back