• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kingmickey88

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

what about garrett?? does anyone think he'll be in it

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion!

Well, we'll think positively anyways.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Was this posted earlier, then? Cuz if it was, can someone delete my post?
As far as I know, this certain video hasn't been posted on the forums before that B)

sonickenshin

Awards

Loving how much personality is in this clip. XD JDC really did a good job. o_O Osment's voice is still a taaaaaaaad inconsistent and forced, but I like how energetic he is.

Lady-Lee

Awards

I've gotta give HJO credit, his voice is deep as hell but he is still able to pull it off through sheer energy. Also Neku's voice is PERFECTION!!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I am so glad Hayden Panettiere is voicing Xion/Kairi. I could not take anymore Alyson Stoner.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Awesome!! I almost want to Tweet JDC this clip! :D

Jesse and I are home boys B) No, but legit for some reason he follows ME on Twitter. I was freaking out the day he did...IDK if he does that often? But I was planning on tweeting him saying how awesome it is hearing his awesome voice coming out of Neku again :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Jesse and I are home boys B) No, but legit for some reason he follows ME on Twitter. I was freaking out the day he did...IDK if he does that often? But I was planning on tweeting him saying how awesome it is hearing his awesome voice coming out of Neku again :)

He follows everybody xD He's following me. I feel bad that I spam my twitter account with news. xD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

HJO is pretty impressive in the demo. There is one "Ha" battle cry that bugs me, but I think I'm just being picky

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

So...according to IGN, Olivia Wilde returned to VA her character in Tron: Uprising. Does this mean she might do it again for 3D?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So...according to IGN, Olivia Wilde returned to VA her character in Tron: Uprising. Does this mean she might do it again for 3D?

If you looked the page before you, you'd have noticed we were already talking about this since last month. Yes, it means she might have. I'm already 80% certain it is her by her gasps.

Back