• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Nimoy has been doing work for the Fringe, and he even appeared in on the Big Bang Theory. This man is only retired in word alone xD

Great, so he's the American equivalent of Hideo Kojima, lol.

To be fair, Chikao Otsuka's in his 80s and he's still doing MX's voice. >>; Though, yes, you have a point.

Just from looking at your sig, I thought I should mention that he also does the voice of Gol D. Roger. :3

KevVentus

i don't want Leonard Nimoy to abandon the role of MX either, but if he does I'm sure they'll find a worthy successor to do the voice. I remember when Tara Strong took on the role of Harley in Batman Arkham City I was pleasantly surprised by what a great job she did. So it's possible to do MX justice

now i'm anxious to see who will be playing him in the english version of DDD....

sonickenshin

Awards

Just from looking at your sig, I thought I should mention that he also does the voice of Gol D. Roger. :3
Yep! :D

...hm, I had another thought on who'd also be a good Young Xehanort. Jason Spisak. His Razor voice would be pretty much perfect. He'd probably have to tone down the hatefulness in his voice, but yeah.

Forsaken Shadow

Did I miss something, because all of a sudden people are taking it as a fact that Nimoy won't be coming back. I thought we deemed that little tidbit in the Nintendo magazine false?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Did I miss something, because all of a sudden people are taking it as a fact that Nimoy won't be coming back. I thought we deemed that little tidbit in the Nintendo magazine false?

That magazine and a different game site both said it, so there are concerns that the statement was true

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Which makes me sad cause I was watching the episode of the simpsons last night wig Mr. Nimoy.

Replica

Can someone list what English VAs have been confirmed for Dream Drop Distance so far? It might've already been posted before, but I'm not looking through so many pages.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Can someone list what English VAs have been confirmed for Dream Drop Distance so far? It might've already been posted before, but I'm not looking through so many pages.
  • Haley Joel Osment - Sora.David Gallagher - Riku.
  • Richard Epcar - Ansem SoD.
  • James Patrick Stuart - Xigbar/Braig.
  • Quinton Flynn - Axel/Lea.
  • Charles Kimbrough - Victor(La Cite Des Clotches).
  • Jason Alexander - Hugo(La Cite Des Clotches).
  • Jesse David Corti - Neku.

I think that's everyone.

sonickenshin

Awards

I believe Vince Corazza confirmed for Ienzo, as well. Then, we have that rumor going on with Jim Cummings being Frollo

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't think Paul St. Peter will be stopping anytime soon.
KINGDOM HEARTS; FILL ME WITH THE EVERLASTING POWER OF MONEY... What, no pay rise? I'm out.

Yes I am well aware Xemnas never had that line. Nor that this was a very thoughtful post. But I don't care~

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

So were not going to have the same VA for MX? Dammit that was the sexiest old man voice I'll ever hear

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

KINGDOM HEARTS; FILL ME WITH THE EVERLASTING POWER OF MONEY... What, no pay rise? I'm out.

Yes I am well aware Xemnas never had that line. Nor that this was a very thoughtful post. But I don't care~

Gotta get that post count up somehow, mi rite

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Are there any requests for Dialogue / Battle Quotes from KH1/2/BBS to be uploaded to Youtube? I can't make any promises for a couple of them, (I couldn't find anything that Xigbar said inside the ISO) but I could see if I have them or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Gotta get that post count up somehow, mi rite
Lol, I don't need to get my post count up any further.

I'm expecting a trailer with their beautiful voices mid-may. I can feel it in my loins.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd like to make a(n angry at Star Trek right now) note that Leonard Nimoy is reprising his role as Spock Prime in the untitled Star Trek film coming out 2013. Meaning he could have easily reprised his role as Master Xehanort. Just saying.

Back