• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephoix

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

We have Donald's nephew's and Uncle Scrooge... why not Max Goof as well? I'm on that bandwagon now.

Yes Max would be a good addition, be funny to see how they'd explain how he's Goofy's son and all that

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I feel like we've had this discussion before.

Also I'd completely forgotten Kovu's name until you just mentioned it here XD
there's a chance i'll name my aura lion that for teh lulz

MasterZeR0

Yes Max would be a good addition, be funny to see how they'd explain how he's Goofy's son and all that

They probably wouldn't.

Goofy- "Maxxy!"
Sora- "Pssst, who's that?"
Donald- "Goofy's son, Max."
Sora- "Ohhhhhh." *is quiet*

KevVentus

Haha! Yeah, that would be weird. You don't see parent-child relationships in the series too often. It would be especially weird with a main character like Goofy.

Maybe they could have him and not really address him as Goofy's son? I mean, Donald pretty much neglects his nephews. What sort of purpose could Max serve though? If he's only there for some petty mini game, I won't lose sleep over his exclusion : P

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If Demi Moore was able to film a movie in the last year, I expect her to do some Voice Acting.

Edit: If Hayden Panettiere can host Punk'd, I expect her to do some Voice Acting.

Last edited:

CGNET

Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort)

041512.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Recharged – Connecting YOU (the fans) to the Kingdom Hearts series. » KH-Recharged Podcast: Episode #3 (Interview With Epcar)

(NEW YORK, April 15 2012) – Mark the date on your calendars! KH-Recharged has exclusively interviewed Richard Epcar; the man who gives life to one of the villains in the Kingdom Hearts series.

To celebrate the announcement of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in North America; we at KH-Recharged have recorded our third podcast titled “Interview With Epcar.” In this special episode, KH-Recharged interviews voice actor Richard Epcar who has voiced as Ansem (SOD), Xehanort and Terra-nort in Kingdom Hearts II, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep. Richard Epcar talks to us exclusively about how he’s reprising his roles in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, along with helpful tips for becoming a vocal and performing actor. Joining me (Mike) in the podcast is Maggy, Ace, Dr Wigglz and our beloved staff member Justin.

LISTEN/STREAM | ITUNES

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh man guys! You missed all of the best pop culture reference cues! The story of Batou would have been a great time to compliment his work on GitS: SaC, the Christopher Lee thing would have been a good "Oh, you don't mess with Sauron/Dracula!"

yes he mentioned Broken Spirits yes! I bet Steve is happy about that

KevVentus

Edit: If Hayden Panettiere can host Punk'd, I expect her to do some Voice Acting.

Right? What was the last game she was in? KH2? I saw her credited for Birth By Sleep, but that didn't sound like her at all

Ulicies

Re: Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort)

041512.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Recharged – Connecting YOU (the fans) to the Kingdom Hearts series. » KH-Recharged Podcast: Episode #3 (Interview With Epcar)

(NEW YORK, April 15 2012) – Mark the date on your calendars! KH-Recharged has exclusively interviewed Richard Epcar; the man who gives life to one of the villains in the Kingdom Hearts series.

To celebrate the announcement of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance in North America; we at KH-Recharged have recorded our third podcast titled “Interview With Epcar.” In this special episode, KH-Recharged interviews voice actor Richard Epcar who has voiced as Ansem (SOD), Xehanort and Terra-nort in Kingdom Hearts II, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep. Richard Epcar talks to us exclusively about how he’s reprising his roles in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, along with helpful tips for becoming a vocal and performing actor. Joining me (Mike) in the podcast is Maggy, Ace, Dr Wigglz and our beloved staff member Justin.

LISTEN/STREAM | ITUNES
I'm listening to the podcast now. I love his compliments about the KH community ^_^

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm listening to the podcast now. I love his compliments about the KH community ^_^

Yeah he seems to like the KH community quite a bit, when I met him last year he was always pointing out when someone was wearing something KH related (like I was) and started talking about how he hopes they keep making the games :p

Ulicies

Yeah he seems to like the KH community quite a bit, when I met him last year he was always pointing out when someone was wearing something KH related (like I was) and started talking about how he hopes they keep making the games :p
That's cool. I love hearing interviews with lesser known actors who are just happy to be apart of smaller projects like these. xD

Also, RANDOM NIER TRACK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc3yji0G84&feature=relmfu]NieR Soundtrack -[video=youtube;Wmc3yji0G84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc3yji0G84&feature=relmfu]NieR Soundtrack - The Wretched Automatons - YouTube[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That's cool. I love hearing interviews with lesser known actors who are just happy to be apart of smaller projects like these. xD

Also, RANDOM NIER TRACK
NieR]NieR Soundtrack - The Wretched Automatons - YouTube Soundtrack -[video=youtube;Wmc3yji0G84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc3yji0G84&feature=relmfu]NieR Soundtrack - The Wretched Automatons - YouTube[/video]

Most favorite NieR song ever.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Richard Epcar is a wonderful human being. ;~; I love how Epcar realized that the fans didn't respond well to his KH2 work and he decided to change it, that's completely amazing of him.

Ulicies

Most favorite NieR song ever.

I just discovered NieR's OST tonight, and MY GOD is it amazing. Every single song: truly brilliant. It's so sad how the game fell into obscurity based on a combination of negative factors that could be pointed to our current culture, as well as technological limitations...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just discovered NieR's OST tonight, and MY GOD is it amazing. Every single song: truly brilliant. It's so sad how the game fell into obscurity based on a combination of negative factors that could be pointed to our current culture, as well as technological limitations...

YES! It is ;A; God I hate that such ana amazing game was ignored. I think it is a gem of SE's that doesn't receive enough praise.

Have you listened to the tribute album?

Or the piano album? And the arrange tracks album? Oh man! It's all gorgeous!

Back