• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3?

He did. All the English VAs did.
All the more impressive. Doing a single character in two languages cannot be easy,but maybe a little easier language skills learned prior.

sonickenshin

Awards
Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3?

All the more impressive. Doing a single character in two languages cannot be easy,but maybe a little easier language skills learned prior.
Definitely. And, some good language coaches help too (assuming they had some around).

Trollenort

I know who I DON'T want to see come back. That awful JERK who RUINED YMX with his crap voice and crappier performance. Hate that guy so much!!!! *fist shakery!*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I know who I DON'T want to see come back. That awful JERK who RUINED YMX with his crap voice and crappier performance. Hate that guy so much!!!! *fist shakery!*
100% agree! Completely ruined DDD. Should have had someone else voice him, gosh darn it!

Trollenort

THANK you! That guy's so lame he'd probably do something obnoxious like randomly logging into this forum and needlessly hijacking this thread just to stroke his own ego. What a maroon!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Jesus Christ man happy birthday in like 20 min I mean baw i hate young xehanort

Trollenort

Ugh. Don't remind me that I share the same birthday with that guy. (This is Sean Connery, btw, in case you were wondering. You can't hear my accent through text like this, but it's totally me.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ugh. Don't remind me that I share the same birthday with that guy. (This is Sean Connery, btw, in case you were wondering. You can't hear my accent through text like this, but it's totally me.)

It must really suck. I feel for you! If you're Sean Connery can you tell us what it is like to be Bond?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

read that post in sean connery's voice it's totally legit btw happy birthday

let's start a petition to have young xehanort recasted!

Trollenort

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What it's like to be Bond, Sweetheart? ... In one word: sticky.

Hey, off-off-topic but there's something I'm curious about. I posteErrrr BEN posted this on his facebook page and no one's come forward yet. Could it be someone from THIS forum?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=632372373452809&set=a.414568991899816.91724.352115274811855&type=1

Sticky sounds like quite the experience; most fun things end sticky~

Hm, if one of us did give Benjamin-boy here KH3D, I'm sure there would have been some bragging. Somebody's got a secret admirer! Whoever did it is extremely kind. If it was shipped FedEx or DHL I'd say it is def somebody from the big company, but if not then...*shrug*

Trollenort

They sure are! I wish I could thank whoever did it; people rarely ever do things like that for voice actors.

Now I've got this bad boy staring at me every day asking, "Why don't you have a 3DS yet?" I'm holding out to see if there's going to be a Zelda: A link Between Worlds 3DSXL bundle, but now I'm tempted to just go buy a normal one and start playing this game NOW. XD

Back on topic: I'd like to see Haley Joel Osment return to play Sora. ... Oh, not present day, Osment; I want them to travel back in time to when he first took on the mantel of Sora and have him record KH3 so it sounds like he never aged. Get on that, Disney!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If there's not a 3DS bundle you'd like by at least Christmas, splurge and buy an XL ;)

Also, yeah! Bring back pre-pubescent Haley Joel Osment. How dare his voice be deeper through the natural causes of life.
While you're travelling back in time, mind picking up Billy Zane? Get him back as Ansem SoD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They sure are! I wish I could thank whoever did it; people rarely ever do things like that for voice actors.

Now I'm going to hope that you get an influx of Digimon and other related items in the mail because you said that.

Now I've got this bad boy staring at me every day asking, "Why don't you have a 3DS yet?" I'm holding out to see if there's going to be a Zelda: A link Between Worlds 3DSXL bundle, but now I'm tempted to just go buy a normal one and start playing this game NOW. XD

They are doing a special Wii U for Wind Waker HD, so it seems possible they will make one for ALBW ; A; (at least I am also hoping for one as well because the Ocarina of Time 3DS was gorgeous and there needs to be a 3DSXL LoZ version too)

Back on topic: I'd like to see Haley Joel Osment return to play Sora. ... Oh, not present day, Osment; I want them to travel back in time to when he first took on the mantel of Sora and have him record KH3 so it sounds like he never aged. Get on that, Disney!

Agreed! Pretty certain Disney already has a time machine invented. Pre-pubescent HJO would have been great for the last...four games he was in lol

Trollenort

Hey, if they can keep Walt's head alive under the Matterhorn, they can get pre-pubes HJO no sweat! :D ... I really could have phrased that better. "Pre-pubes" is a term that never needed to exist.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hey, if they can keep Walt's head alive under the Matterhorn, they can get pre-pubes HJO no sweat! :D ... I really could have phrased that better. "Pre-pubes" is a term that never needed to exist.

sobbing pre-pubes is better than what the shorthand of pubescent is

Awards

John Dimaggio should voice Gilgamesh if Gilgamesh appears btw Trollenort the myth of Walt's head is not in the Matterhorn but in the Pirates of the Carribean ride.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

John Dimaggio should voice Gilgamesh if Gilgamesh appears btw Trollenort the myth of Walt's head is not in the Matterhorn but in the Pirates of the Carribean ride.

I've heard both...and that it is under Tomorrowland too. I'd say they move it often.

John DiMaggio should be in KH regardless. Bring back Wakka. Wakka was the oldest of them all so he should be 17/18. Old enough to be voiced by DiMaggio again since he's not "pre-pubes" lolol

Tidus too. James Arnold Taylor loves playing Tidus. He was so excited about it when he teased the role a few months ago for the audio drama.

Awards

I've heard both...and that it is under Tomorrowland too. I'd say they move it often.

John DiMaggio should be in KH regardless. Bring back Wakka. Wakka was the oldest of them all so he should be 17/18. Old enough to be voiced by DiMaggio again since he's not "pre-pubes" lolol

Tidus too. James Arnold Taylor loves playing Tidus. He was so excited about it when he teased the role a few months ago for the audio drama.
The only true myth which is 100% real about the Matterhorn was a basketball court is inside the Matterhorn.

I guess your not too keen about John DiMaggio voicing Gilgamesh.

Back