• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Ultimate Writing Challenge Voting Poll!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Choose the Winner!

• Master Spockanort

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Miharichan412

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Takushi Rena

• Sugar Lips

• Moonlight Aqua

• ChibiHearts249

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey Everybody!

This is the second poll I spoke of from two weeks ago. All you have to do is read each of the remaining contestants challenges and vote for one of them. I know this might be asking a lot but, I'd appreciate it if, you voted for one of them. The poll will last a lot longer this time around and they'll win one of the awards that was mentioned in here. Thank you. :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whoa, gee! Not all my stories are over there... ^_^'
I guess I'll just hurry and put them up! It'll be multiple posts, though!

Funny you mention that. xD I took care of it earlier. I put the rest of your challenges in your last post you made. So unless any are missing, you shouldn't have to lift a finger. I thought ahead on that.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Funny you mention that. xD I took care of it earlier. I put the rest of your challenges in your last post you made. So unless any are missing, you shouldn't have to lift a finger. I thought ahead on that.
Thank you~ it woulda been a bit difficult for me!
I've still got some tweaking to do for my OCD, but I'm grateful :3

Do we comment about who we chose? Or wait till the poll closes?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank you~ it woulda been a bit difficult for me!
I've still got some tweaking to do for my OCD, but I'm grateful :3

Do we comment about who we chose? Or wait till the poll closes?

You're welcome. I'm sorry there are two spoiler boxes with your name on it. Twice, I have tried to edit and fix it. Unfortunately, it refuses to become one box. Opening threads are tricky like that. You can comment on who, you choose if you want. :D Its not required but, its up to anybody who votes.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Like I said in the for fun thread, Spock totally bowled me over with her friendship story. There were so many good stories put up during the competition, but Spock's story was so powerful it stood head and shoulders above the rest of the crowd; you totally deserve an award for that story, girl. EVERYBODY deserves something for what they've written, the submissions were that good.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm gonna vote for my favorite author in this thread. Some great stories to be had, and I picked my top 3 in the poll. But who's stories did I enjoy the most? Who had my favorite writing style?

As much as I adored Spock's story, I think I liked Sugar Lips' story about Zero in a different way. The writing in the other stories written by her was also astoundingly fun. So...I vote Kat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back