• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official "Sports Discussion" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboatwillis

Discuss sports;
Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball etc.
Tell people what sport team you like
Baseball: New York Mets
Football: New York Jets
Hockey: New York Islander
Basketball: New York Knicks.

So the Knicks are now officially granted a playoff spot!
First time since 2004. :D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
logo.png

275px-Seattle_Seahawks_logo.svg.png

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hockey: Calgary Flames
Football: Saskatchewan Roughriders
Basketball: Washington Wizards
Baseball: New york Mets

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Baseball: Philadelphia Phillies
Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers
Collage Football: Penn State.
Football: Philadelphia Eagles [[[Over the NHL though]]]
Basketball: Philadelphia 76ers [[[Not a huge fan Basketball, but I'll root for them to win. ]]]

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Football: New Orleans Saints
College Football: USC
Basketball: Golden State Warriors

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Basketball: Miami Heat/Orlando Magic

Football: Tampa Bay Bucs

Soccer: Manchester United

Baseball: Tampa Bay Rays

Hockey: Tampa Bay Lightning

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Football: Steelers
Baseball: St. Louis Cardinals
Hockey: Capitals

Quidditch: Chudley Cannons REPRESENT

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
baseball: Dodgers
Handegg: ?
Football: West Ham United, LA galaxy
Basketball: Lakers
Hockey: Kings
College sports: UCLA, CAL

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's kind of funny that we aren't really discussing anything about sports, just our favorite teams.

On that note, has anybody else noticed the fact that the guy with one leg winning that wrestling championship has been an 11-time ESPN Best-of-the-Best pick? It's heart-warming and pretty damn awesome and everything but when you really think about it, this guy actually had the advantage (in the sport) by having only one leg because the opponent had less opportunities to subdue him.

HE CHEATED

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Football: Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens (also Missouri, Purdue, Notre Dame, Ball State, and Boise State for college)

Basketball (pretty much only college teams): Butler Bulldogs, Missouri Tigers, Purdue Boilermakers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, IU Hoosiers (kinda, at times, simply because they're an Indiana team), Ball State Cardinals, underdogs in general (like VCU this year), and Gonzaga Bulldogs.

Umm.. NASCAR? I kind of like St. Louis Cardinals though, but only follow them when they do something like say.. make the World Series? I really don't care much for Baseball. I care as much for it as the NBA. Ever since Pacers went down the toilet (pretty much the years after the big brawl in Detriot), I stopped caring. Even though it seems they've clinched a playoff spot (I recently checked), I could care less. I mean, look at the their record. Unless they can somehow actually make it out of round one, who cares? Honestly, I wouldn't be all too surprised if they get swept.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It's kind of funny that we aren't really discussing anything about sports, just our favorite teams.

On that note, has anybody else noticed the fact that the guy with one leg winning that wrestling championship has been an 11-time ESPN Best-of-the-Best pick? It's heart-warming and pretty damn awesome and everything but when you really think about it, this guy actually had the advantage (in the sport) by having only one leg because the opponent had less opportunities to subdue him.

HE CHEATED
I thought the same thing, but it's hard to come out and say that when a guy's got one leg.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I wonder if it'll be a Best-of-the-Best again today.

Who watched the Yukon vs Butler match Monday night? That was a disappointing game

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Ahaha, every team I root for is Finnish and plays in our own national leagues. <:
But if we are discussing about other sports than just team sports, like motorsports and all that... I have to say I have grown fond of Sebastian Vettel over the past two years. Just because he speaks Finnish in interviews, is a great character in general and drives fast. <3

I've been thinking of getting into all the NHL shenanigans, but idk.

Steamboatwillis

Ahaha, every team I root for is Finnish and plays in our own national leagues. <:
But if we are discussing about other sports than just team sports, like motorsports and all that... I have to say I have grown fond of Sebastian Vettel over the past two years. Just because he speaks Finnish in interviews, is a great character in general and drives fast. <3

I've been thinking of getting into all the NHL shenanigans, but idk.

Get involved with all the NHL stuff, Hockey is an amazing sport. I really love it now, used to not care for it though.
You should root for the Phoenix Coyotes or the New York Isles. :D

Shawty

Awards
My favorite sportsclub has to be Ajax Amsterdam, me and my mother used to do taekwondo, I stopped because of school. Want to get back on it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back