• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Second Marly Fanclub.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't pretend that you don't love him. He is cool, he makes sense, but he can also be a prick, we all love that from him anyway. Welcome all Marly Fans!!!!!!!!

Member List: Owner: Chihuahuaman
Other Members: Unoccupied.
Join Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I do not endorse this Fanclub ;3;.

Gracious me, anyone who may have joined this, er. . . let's just say if you're a fan of me (8v8) then you can express it by NOT JOINING.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
And this is why you are called a kiss up, Though Marly is a very awsome person from what i have seen on the forums

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I do not endorse this Fanclub ;3;.

Gracious me, anyone who may have joined this, er. . . let's just say if you're a fan of me (8v8) then you can express it by NOT JOINING.

Ah, but Marly my friend, you know that a true fan of you wouldn't not join. Deus Ex Machina, am i right?
@Magicedd If creating a Fan Club makes you a Kiss-Up, than almost everybody here is one.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
but its the second fan club.. why not just bring the old one back to life, your just making fan club after fan club which tells me you only want attention

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, that is stepping into stalker zone. And Marly wouldn't appreciate you killing anybody for his sake, I'm sure.

But Lord Betrayus is right. There are other ways to express gratitude. A lot of member FCs made here are made by close friends of the member. If somebody doesn't want an FC, then you shouldn't because why would you go against the wishes of the person you are making a club for? Instead, draw them a picture, make a tag, write a fic, or make a mixtape for them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Your right. I'm sorry Marly, i will just let this Thread die out.......

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
F*ck it, I'm getting my girlfriend in here to close this. Your mockery, after I've been, well, at least as patient as I could be to you (again, I've obviously tried more than once, so shame on me) is not very, well if I could honestly say I spared any emotion for you, then I would say hurtful. But I can't say that I have, not truthfully anyway the only thing I've wasted is my time.

Thank you Ethnic Woman (though next I'd avoid suggesting drawing me a picture or anything, I'd really rather not give the kid ideas for further posting, really) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back