Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
Don't pretend that you don't love him. He is cool, he makes sense, but he can also be a prick, we all love that from him anyway. Welcome all Marly Fans!!!!!!!!

Member List: Owner: Chihuahuaman
Other Members: Unoccupied.
Join Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I do not endorse this Fanclub ;3;.

Gracious me, anyone who may have joined this, er. . . let's just say if you're a fan of me (8v8) then you can express it by NOT JOINING.

magicedd

Bronze Member
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
And this is why you are called a kiss up, Though Marly is a very awsome person from what i have seen on the forums

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
I do not endorse this Fanclub ;3;.

Gracious me, anyone who may have joined this, er. . . let's just say if you're a fan of me (8v8) then you can express it by NOT JOINING.
Ah, but Marly my friend, you know that a true fan of you wouldn't not join. Deus Ex Machina, am i right?
@Magicedd If creating a Fan Club makes you a Kiss-Up, than almost everybody here is one.

magicedd

Bronze Member
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
but its the second fan club.. why not just bring the old one back to life, your just making fan club after fan club which tells me you only want attention

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
Well, that is stepping into stalker zone. And Marly wouldn't appreciate you killing anybody for his sake, I'm sure.

But Lord Betrayus is right. There are other ways to express gratitude. A lot of member FCs made here are made by close friends of the member. If somebody doesn't want an FC, then you shouldn't because why would you go against the wishes of the person you are making a club for? Instead, draw them a picture, make a tag, write a fic, or make a mixtape for them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
Your right. I'm sorry Marly, i will just let this Thread die out.......

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
  • Retired Staff
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
F*ck it, I'm getting my girlfriend in here to close this. Your mockery, after I've been, well, at least as patient as I could be to you (again, I've obviously tried more than once, so shame on me) is not very, well if I could honestly say I spared any emotion for you, then I would say hurtful. But I can't say that I have, not truthfully anyway the only thing I've wasted is my time.

Thank you Ethnic Woman (though next I'd avoid suggesting drawing me a picture or anything, I'd really rather not give the kid ideas for further posting, really) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.