• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Organization and the dusk post

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do u think is the leader of the Organization

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
We all no there r 12 members in da organization(Zexion,Axel,Lexeaus,Larxene,Marluxia,Vexen,the enigmatic man,maybe diz,maybe riku,maybe mickey,maybe bhk) now we now some of them are shells. and most of dem from CoM r dead except maybe riku,mickey,enigmatic man,diz,and axel
group.jpg

now if u have any theories or ideas about the organization or the dusk post dem all rite here

Last edited:

KeybladeShadow88

dude, if anyone is the leader of the organization, it would have to be diz, sure he helped riku and all, but remember only the members we met in CoM ( excluding axel ) aren't really all that bad, they just want to discover the mysteries of the heart, the butt wholes in CoM wanted to overthrow the organization so they could exploit their power, so it would make sense that diz ( the leader ) would help someone who could kick the traiters butts

SantoryuKeyblade

I really think that the Eingmatic Mam is the leader. He's the only member we really don't know much about and the only one's face we havent really seen yet. He was also the first member to be introduced into KH (first shown in Final Mix). Mickey also really sticks out a lot in my head. i don't know why. Just a good feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back