• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THe official NA Secret ending theory thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Roxas wasnt born while Sora was asleep... Roxas was captured in that time and turned into Data.

The tranlsation i heard for it sounds cooler "Everything is born, because of the Slumber" sounds more Mystical to me.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I believe Xehanort is the dude in the distance. The armored people are new people, Nomura announced that himself. And you can see they defeated that dragon that Xemnas had on the end of the game. So, I think that dragon is Xehanort's.

I came up with an idea about the Chasers, not so good though. I believe they are ones who have lost memory, like Xehanort. They "chase" their memories trying to get them back. First it's the Heartless, then Nobodies, and now Chasers, who are ones without memory. If Xehanort is a Chaser, that explains why he had "superhuman" abilities when Ansem found him.

inuyashapunk2006

Cl0ud said:
i beat the game on proud mode, so i wont have to do juminnys journal, also, i cant beat the game again, its gonna take me a day or two,that last move of xemnas with the lasers and reflect thing is trickey, i got it befor eand i forgot the rythm for the reflects, pm me if you can help me.

About the theory, maybe xehanort is the source of it all, xhehanort was in front of us the entire time, those keyblades look old and rusty, in the feild too, like they haven been used in a while, before sora, xehanort has been doing his thing for years, no one knows howlong befor esora did xehanort begin his work, maybe those three are the are the previouse ones that that oranization guy compared sora to, you are nothing like the ones before, maybe they are them, the chasers.

XEHANORT IS TTHE GUY IN THE DISTANCE

i THink hes right the keyblades havn't been used in a while and he did say your nothing like the ones before maybe this is a prequel but i dont think that the guy in the distance is xehanort it might be but i dont think so i'm not really sure who it is and i really dont want to sit here and wait 4 years for KH3 to come out so they better hurry it up :mad: and what keyblade is the first guy in armor you see weilding cause it looks new

Attemisc

Tetsuya Nomura confirmed that these threeknights are new characters, let's get that down first. I believe he also confirmed that the secret ending video takes place in the PAST.
Also, please show me where you can see spikes in the shadowy figures outline -.-
Where do you see Sora's signature baggy shorts?
Where can you make out anything other than it's a person?

ultima238

inuyashapunk2006 said:
i THink hes right the keyblades havn't been used in a while and he did say your nothing like the ones before maybe this is a prequel but i dont think that the guy in the distance is xehanort it might be but i dont think so i'm not really sure who it is and i really dont want to sit here and wait 4 years for KH3 to come out so they better hurry it up :mad: and what keyblade is the first guy in armor you see weilding cause it looks new

i think tthe guy is wielding the strongest keyblade in kh2 fenrir just my opnoin it kind of looks like it

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
This left me baffled. I have no clue where this leads. It could be Xehanort, or maybe Ansem? Ansem is alot older than Xenhanort, but, he never mentioned anything about him wielding a keyblade, and niether did Xehanort.

So before Sora ever learned of the Keyblade, there was a war between dark and light, which was apparently won, due to the worlds being in light, then taken into darkness at the beginning of KH1, which is supposedly placed in the future after these 'Keyblade Wars.' I also saw somewhere. 'Notice that the Keyblades have no chains.' Maybe after this war, the light made the keyblade o it is able to only be wielded by those strong of heart, to not start another large war.

I'm not sure how this could be placed in the past. Riku's keyblade was formed when he was in the darkness in KH2, but I'm not sure of the origin of Mickey's and Sora's Keyblades.

Sorry if this is confusing. I tend to blankly theorize in the wee hours of the morning.

Why can't they just make the story simple, instead of drawing it out like this!? >.<

cornyperson

woah guys, i have an HQ of the secret ending, but with no sound.
so anyway, i was just watching it, and looking at the mysterious figure that is walking towards the 3 knights, if you have the HQ version, and you stare hard enough, you can see that the head of the person changes a bunch of times, like its not really one person.

Cl0ud

ultima238 said:
i think tthe guy is wielding the strongest keyblade in kh2 fenrir just my opnoin it kind of looks like it
no he's not weildeing fenrir, it doesnt look like that, and you can see fenrir ans sleeping lion keyblade in the feild when they show shots of it. sleeping lion is repeated twice though

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
^ its real

nomura said that keyblade war refered to a war between keyblades so that hinits at one phrase

memories of xehanort most likely refersto the memories that xehanort had before he lost them(before he met ansem).
another theory ive heard is that it refers to xehanort anagrams
memories of another x
memories of no heart x
both of these refer to the memories of another nobod, i personoly think its zexion, but it could be anyone, from xenas to namine

the lost two could be anything, possibly namine and roxas, possibly larxene and marluxia, who betrayed the org.

master of keyblade must refer to a single master, and nota dual weilder, so its riku sora mickey or a new person

chaser seems to me like a seeker of knownledge or darkness

the person int he shadow could be anyone, good or bad

the three knights are people we have never met before

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^That is what is confusing...who knows. In 4 years time we will find out when KH3 comes out.

cornyperson

slinky said:
but when u look at those keyblades their soras, mickeys,and rikus does that mean there dead or... how could that be possible
that's EXACTLY what i was thinking. the fact that thier keyblades are there is the only thing that worries me, because at first i thought they were dead, but the trailer is from the past so it could be wayyyyyyy before Sora's time. i was thinking, maybe Sora goes back in time to battle those 3 knights, that's who the blurred figure is. he'll already have his keyblade with him from the future anyway. i just hope our main characters are still in KH3.

ChronoTrigga

I think it's going to be in the past based on how the video looked and one of the Knights had a VERY similiar weapon to one of the Organization members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back