• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Re: MF theory

Think about it, when nobody's die, something must be left over too right?
The body+soul of the Nobody either reunites with its heart that was previously a heartless, or becomes swallowed by darkness until its heart becomes liberated.

Oathkeeper01

If MF is No Heart, wouldn't that make Xehanort the first nobody, seeing as he's the one with the anagram + X name
Yea, thts wat i meant -.- ( That's pretty much what i get for writing this whole theory at 1:30 in the morning) But, yea. I meant to say was MF, No Heart, was the first person to loose their self to the darkness

The body+soul of the Nobody either reunites with its heart that was previously a heartless, or becomes swallowed by darkness until its heart becomes liberated.

But if the essence of them is strong enough, isnt it possible that they could fight off the darkness long enough for them to remain, or leave atleast something left over?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Double Posting is a Sin here. Don't make me exercise you. But back to the main subject, maybe they can, maybe they can't. If your Heart is weak, your screwed. If your Heart is strong, you should be good. Dayum is a dayum ninja.

Nayru's Love

Awards

( That's pretty much what i get for writing this whole theory at 1:30 in the morning)
Haha, true KH theorist spirit right there.

But if the essence of them is strong enough, isnt it possible that they could fight off the darkness long enough for them to remain, or leave atleast something left over?

Considering we're talking about defeated Nobodies here, they'd probably use every last bit of strength the would have before fading away.

Besides, we're also talking about pure speculation.

Oathkeeper01

Haha, true KH theorist spirit right there.

Lol, yea thanks. Been working on all these theories since i started playing (which was at like age of 4) And you woodnt believe the amount of trivia i have won becuz of it.

Considering we're talking about defeated Nobodies here, they'd probably use every last bit of strength the would have before fading away.

Besides, we're also talking about pure speculation.

True I suppose. I think my brain trying to poke at the idea that, if someone with a strong essence of Light has been able to escape the Dark realm, it's possible the same goes for a strong dark force?? (My brain tends to think without telling me)

Oathkeeper01

Nobodies can't have strong light or darkness, though.

Nobody also aren't supposed to wield the keyblade though. So if Roxas can wield the keyblade, theoretically (or hypothetically if you prefer) it could be possible that if their somebody had a high darkness concentration, you get one filled with darkness baddass nobody

Nayru's Love

Awards
Nobody also aren't supposed to wield the keyblade though. So if Roxas can wield the keyblade, theoretically (or hypothetically if you prefer) it could be possible that if their somebody had a high darkness concentration, you get one filled with darkness baddass nobody

They have nowhere to store the aforementioned light/darkness, though. No heart translates to no allegiance towards either side.

Also, if there's three Nobodies that you never want to use in a normal Nobody theory, they're Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas.

Oathkeeper01

They have nowhere to store the aforementioned light/darkness, though. No heart translates to no allegiance towards either side.

Also, if there's three Nobodies that you never want to use in a normal Nobody theory, they're Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas.

I guess, you do have a point there, but if they're made up of a heart's darkness, wouldn't they technically have just that-dark hearts? After all Demmy did say "We do too have hearts"
And of course you'd never use those three in any ordinary nobody theory! They're far from your average nobody

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

He can wield a Keyblade because he has Ventus' Heart.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I guess, you do have a point there, but if they're made up of a heart's darkness, wouldn't they technically have just that-dark hearts? After all Demmy did say "We do too have hearts"
That's their birth process, not necessarily what they're made of. When a heart becomes a Heartless, it rejects the body+soul. The darkness stays with the heart, though. Otherwise, there would be no Heartless.

And I dunno what the hell Demyx was talking about.

He can wield a Keyblade because he has Ventus' Heart.

As far as I'm concerned, he can wield because he's Sora's Nobody. Whether or not Ven's heart has a role in him being able to wield Sora's keyblade in unknown.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's their birth process, not necessarily what they're made of. When a heart becomes a Heartless, it rejects the body+soul. The darkness stays with the heart, though. Otherwise, there would be no Heartless.

As far as I'm concerned, he can wield because he's Sora's Nobody. Whether or not Ven's heart has a role in him being able to wield Sora's keyblade in unknown.

You can only wield a Keyblade if you have a Heart. If Roxas has Roxas' appearance, a Keyblade and a Heart, then it is as simple as putting one and two together.

Nayru's Love

Awards
It's not that simple when you have cases such as the authenticity of Lingering Sentiment's keyblade, the possibility of Xemnas being able to wield, and being able to wield two keyblades with one heart.

Oathkeeper01

I know..... Im starting to think half of this is all hopeful thinking.. Either that or i actually am going crazy. And It's Demmy, come on! ;) You dont have to know what he's talking about. You just have to accept his coolness

billyzanesucks

You can only wield a Keyblade if you have a Heart. If Roxas has Roxas' appearance, a Keyblade and a Heart, then it is as simple as putting one and two together.
I think nobodies forego that rule. It doesn't matter that he had Ven's heart, what matters is that Roxas used Sora's keyblade. At the same time as him, in fact. I don't think keyblades can normally do that. It was only after Xion's death that he used Ven's keyblade.

Blobbit

Awards
Do you guys think that the new symbols on the 3DS website have anything to do with MF?

billyzanesucks

Do you guys think that the new symbols on the 3DS website have anything to do with MF?
Sounds possible. I'm not entirely sure, because you would think the symbols in 3D would correspond with the symbols on the MF's blades, but they're still a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back