• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

localorange

i likie the eraques and ansem one though im more for the eraques one

I'm also for MF being Master Eraqus's nobody. I believe much earlier in this thread that it has been stated it isn't necessary for the heartless to come before the nobody (or something like that). And I think Master Eraqus's will is strong enough for a nobody to be formed.

He'd be an interesting character too, since he'd have to have enough of his memories as a somebody intact enough that he'd be a good ally to Sora and Riku. It seems that the memories of the Organization (at least the degree that they remember their lives as their former selves), is pretty varied, but they all become more faint as the time passes). An Eraqus nobody would, at the very least, have to have a clear memory of the fate of his somebody.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm also for MF being Master Eraqus's nobody. I believe much earlier in this thread that it has been stated it isn't necessary for the heartless to come before the nobody (or something like that). And I think Master Eraqus's will is strong enough for a nobody to be formed.

He'd be an interesting character too, since he'd have to have enough of his memories as a somebody intact enough that he'd be a good ally to Sora and Riku. It seems that the memories of the Organization (at least the degree that they remember their lives as their former selves), is pretty varied, but they all become more faint as the time passes). An Eraqus nobody would, at the very least, have to have a clear memory of the fate of his somebody.

I suppose it's plausible....But I don't exactly see him as an ally to Sora and Riku. Since Sora is tolerant of Riku's (former?) ties to the Darkness, he'd try to attack Riku, which would ellict a response from Sora.

(FYI, Eraqus thought that the Darkness should be destroyed, no questions asked. The exact opposite of King Mickey, who thought the same, but opened his mind during his sprit's travels with Riku in RE:CoM)

He'd probably be a minor enemy or unwilling neutral character, Like Riku was in 358/2 Days. Or maybe even a "Vanitas"-type enemy in DDD. You never know. :/

Plus, if there was a Nobody, who would his Heartless be?

localorange

I suppose it's plausible....But I don't exactly see him as an ally to Sora and Riku. Since Sora is tolerant of Riku's (former?) ties to the Darkness, he'd try to attack Riku, which would ellict a response from Sora.

(FYI, Eraqus thought that the Darkness should be destroyed, no questions asked. The exact opposite of King Mickey, who thought the same, but opened his mind during his sprit's travels with Riku in RE:CoM)

He'd probably be a minor enemy or unwilling neutral character, Like Riku was in 358/2 Days. Or maybe even a "Vanitas"-type enemy in DDD. You never know. :/

Plus, if there was a Nobody, who would his Heartless be?

I never said a nobody Eraqus would be an immediate ally. I agree with you that he'd at first be an enemy because of his somebody's attitude to darkness.

And to be honest, I think Aqua will be too. BBS v2. Indicates that Aqua did something worth mentioning in the realm of darkness. However, if you combine this with the Blank points ending of BBS, this then indicates that her time in the RoD has greatly affected her memory - she forgot precisely what she did in there. And that would probably include any discoveries she made about balancing light and dark.

I think in the end, if the MF is indeed Eraqus's nobody, he's going to end up being an unwilling neutral character, and switch a little bit between being a minor enemy with a negative attitude towards Riku.

As far as Eraqus's heartless, I read something that made me think that a heartless and a nobody weren't necessarily correlated. On top of that, Eraqus's heart is concealed, right? (I don't know if it would still be a spoiler or not, so I want to be vague). So there isn't really any way for Eraqus to have a heartless.

I also had a brief and amusing theory that the MF is Yen Sid. I think he's waaaaay more powerful than he lets on, and he's "doffed the mantle" of being a keyblade master - which would give him the opportunity to use something like the blades the MF uses.

But that's just a wild theory. I feel there's not enough proof that it could be Yen Sid. I find the Nobody Eraqus theory to be more plausible.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
For me, there's 3 possibilities...

1. MF is Xehanort's first nobody (no, not Xemnas, that's Terranort's nobody) from when he released his heart and when into Terra.

2. MF is Eraqus' nobody from when Xehanort "killed" him (his heart is inside of Terra as Blank Points reveals).

3. MF is Ansem the Wise who somehow time-traveled to the past to do something (this one is the most far-fetched, I know).

Reply to tell me what you think!

I find it quite possibly agreeable... but there's a slight problem with MF being Eraqus' nobody, Reffering to KH BBS FM I think Armor of the master is more likely to be Eraqus' nobody if possible.
and then, I also think MF could be from the future. you wanna know why? because he has elements of organization 13 of him but only of certain members... 1. Xemnas because of the lightsabers and the way he fights with them+ those laser orb attacks.
2.Saix, this is more of a hit and miss, with his invisibility/invincibility.
3.Axel, Mega flare and Raging storm.
4.Xigbar, the jump grappling attack kinda seemed Xigbar-ish to me.
5.Marluxia, Doom, everybody knows that's his attack
6. Zexion, Clone attacks.
7. Lexeaus, meteor.
8. Xaldin, Tornado
9. Luxord, Time slow+ explain for possible time travel.
do you see?
and if you look at the no name keyblade you see the clock hands point to 8:05 so 8+5= 13

D VLK

*first attempt at trying to make a theory:smile:*

Well I think that the mysterious figure is simply the newly created master xehanort. A possibillty is that something similar to roxas and sora happend. When they became one sora gained a new drive form(final form) and was able to beat xemnas. That is something sora wouldn't have been able to do as he was equal with roxas who was weaker then xemnas himself. Even though roxas and sora became one again roxas still existed and he was a nobody.

Now back to MX. At the moment we have Ansem sod and Xemnas. They fuse back together if we go by what happend to roxas and sora xemnas would still exist. But what about Ansem sod? He is a heart that has succumbed to darkness and became a heartless. So how would a heartless and a nobody that can possibly still exist become a the same master xehanort? Littalrally speaken we have a heart that succumbed to darkness and a nobody= MX? logically speaken the body and the sould should have stayed the same and the heart shouldn't have been turned in a heartless at all.

I think that what happend to sora and roxas is somewhat similar to command melding.
So maby nothingness+darkness=time? Xemnas did show the ability to teleport and teleporting means that he has to bypass time itself to move from location to location in an instant(0,0 seconds).

What most people have also noted is that he has some unknown symbols on his weapons

Unknown_Weapon.png

The symbol seems to look like a heart and has a long stick sticking out horizontally. Seems quite similar to that of nobody execpt for the cross like shaped spikes. But as you also see is that ther seems to be an X shape in that symbol as well which is something the hearltess symbol has.
Something that has also been noted is that he wields his etheal blades in revers grip. Xemnas did look for ventus so maby ventus has something to do with it as well. I'm pretty sure he has seeing as he used tornados like ventus and X slashes like vanitas. Also those torns he uses to catch you is something xemnas does.
Also it has been stated that he is not encountarble in the BBS timeline so maby he traveld back in time?

Last edited:

localorange

3. MF is Ansem the Wise who somehow time-traveled to the past to do something (this one is the most far-fetched, I know).

Reply to tell me what you think!

I am suddenly entertained by this one. I mean - AtW is pretty much "A Hunter of the Dark." And he's the one that knows the most about Organization XIII, because nearly half of the members consisted of his former apprentices. The only issue is how he managed to kick so much a** as a boss. What if he crafted a new identity for himself? When Aqua met him, he couldn't even remember his own name.

Oh wait - he's not someone you meet in BBS? ...Did anyone meet AtW in BBS? I mean, outside of the secret endings.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
New MF Theory

I know im a little late on this one but i just read through most of this thread and i havent seen a theory muchlike this one.

The MF is connected to the number 13 in many ways:
http://loveseasalticecream.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=131452114

My theory is this, it may seem farfetched with no background evidence but here it is:
When Xemnas was nearing his final days as a nobody, he assembled data of all the orginization members into the garden accessible in KH2FM. He protected this dearly by setting up the traps Sora has to go through to reach it. Once Xemnas *died*, a figure was created composed of all attributes of orginization members. Some are moves that he can use and some are his abilities. Somehow, this figure acquired powers to travel through time. This figure knew of the events of the future and what would happen, so he traveled back in time to gather intel of TAV so he could devise a scheme that would lead to their downfall in KH3. This way, Apprentice Xehanort, now revived, can become almighty after being able to defeat Ventus, Aqua, Sora, Riku, and Mickey.

Im not saying this is what will happen, it is just a theory. Sorry if there were any spoilers, feel free to add on or take away from this theory.

I beat the MF as level 99 Terra with 4 Fire Surges and 4 Megalixir Slots

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
D: I don't remember seeing him!

That's because he wasn't introduced in the storyline of BBS, but he will in a later game. He's an optional boss after you finish the Final Episode and defeat the Vanitas Remnant. After you finish the whole game, you go back to any one of your scenarios (not the Final Episode) and go to the Land of Departure. Then you fight him, which is supposed to be before the final events.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
That's because he wasn't introduced in the storyline of BBS, but he will in a later game. He's an optional boss after you finish the Final Episode and defeat the Vanitas Remnant. After you finish the whole game, you go back to any one of your scenarios (not the Final Episode) and go to the Land of Departure. Then you fight him, which is supposed to be before the final events.

Has that been confirmed to be before the final events? I don't think so...

Also I may be wrong but I don't think the fight has been strictly confirmed as canon. Atleast not in the 'she randomly fights him' way. Maybe I'm not in this section enough and missed an interview or sumthin'.

localorange

I'm open to the idea that it's some form of him, most likely his nobody. Master Eraqus's heart is still in the middle of the whole mess of spirits and beings and hearts that is Master Xehanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Master Eraqus is technically a part of Xehanort since he was inside of Terra. So maybe. That sounds like something that could happen.

I was thinking it could be a new form of Terra or a Terranort that is more Terra than Xehanort. I only think this because I don't think MF is evil. He doesn't have the same feel as Enigmatic Man (Xemnas) did in KH1FM. Xemnas seemed evil in a "I'm playing a mind game with you~" while MF seems like he is testing the player and then nodding at them in a "I trust you" way.

blueheart

Bronze Member
He might have gone to the Land of Departure, to just see what happened to his home. He probably stayed there to see if his pupils would return. When they did, he might have been too ashamed to show himself, in his Nobody form. He decided to test them instead, to see how strong they've gotten, and maybe if they were strong enough to battle Xehanort, if Eraqus knew of his plan by then.

Something like that.

I'm probably wrong, but whatevs.

Last edited:

Unrequited Lust

Has that been confirmed to be before the final events? I don't think so...

Also I may be wrong but I don't think the fight has been strictly confirmed as canon. Atleast not in the 'she randomly fights him' way. Maybe I'm not in this section enough and missed an interview or sumthin'.

It's definitely before the game's final events. It takes place in the Land of Departure which turned into Castle Oblivion before the Final Episode. Plus, Terra and Ventus fight him, and they were incapacitated by the Final Episode anyway. Going back to that save file has been described by one member as "going back in time" which follows with the "time travel" theme. The Unknown uses time travel during the battle (sometimes when you hit him, he'll pause time, rewind it, and then heal himself) and the keyblade you get from him (No Name) has a clock on it. The fight is definitely canon. I don't know why they would just randomly insert an enigmatic secret boss in there and then it turns out they were just screwing with us. The Kingdom Hearts wiki cites a Nomura interview where he confirms it's canon, although it's in Japanese.

Not sure if this has been thrown out there yet, but I think the Unknown is Master Xehanort's nobody, created when he stabbed himself with the keyblade to possess Terra's body. It makes sense that Master Xehanort's nobody would be similar to Xehanort's nobody (ethereal blades and the "doom" attack). And even though Master Xehanort didn't stab himself until after the fights took place, time travel almost seems like a certainty at this point.

Another good thing to notice is that every single one of his attacks is a copy from someone else's, be it Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, Xemnas, and even Sora. The only "new" thing he does is turn invisible.

localorange

Another good thing to notice is that every single one of his attacks is a copy from someone else's, be it Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Vanitas, Xemnas, and even Sora. The only "new" thing he does is turn invisible.

If I remember correctly, a lot of the MF's moves are also copied moves from various Organization XIII members (I could be totally wrong since I'm going from memory).

I was thinking it could be a new form of Terra or a Terranort that is more Terra than Xehanort. I only think this because I don't think MF is evil. He doesn't have the same feel as Enigmatic Man (Xemnas) did in KH1FM. Xemnas seemed evil in a "I'm playing a mind game with you~" while MF seems like he is testing the player and then nodding at them in a "I trust you" way.

That's an interesting idea (the part that it could be a new form of Terra). I like it. And yeah, I don't think MF is an enemy for the same reasons - I think he's either an ally, or one of those people who fall in a grey area; they're neither good, nor bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back