• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken Shadow

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I know this is probably a common theory, but it's my favourite and the most plausible, I think, and it's that MF is Xehanort's 'partner', the one mentioned in the Re:Coded ending. Maybe this 'partner' will be the main villain in KH3D. If he can control time (which I think he does), maybe Sora and Riku are in their KH1 outfits because they traveled back in time to stop this guy from messing things up with his powers in the past.

I'm sorry if this has already been said, but it's kinda hard to go through 84 pages. xD

ardyH

wtf? It's obviously Kirk from Star Trek. He came to this underdeveloped planet to look for Spock- er, I mean, Master Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, and that laser-magnet-orb attack he uses against TAV would then be the "beam me up Scotty" attack. Lmao.

Roxas891011V

I think MF could be a future version of Riku because he uses an attack similar to Riku's Dark Aura dashes. He fights fast like Riku's fighting style. He could develop extremely powerful magic attacks because of his potential, his blades could just be light constructs that Riku has been able to create blades of light in KH 2 and 358/2 Days. The attacks look light a combination of Light and Dark like Riku has been. Riku still probably has the Organization outfit or could get one. Also just something about MF's walk when he turns around after you beat reminds me of Riku in a sense. Well that's my theory and it makes sense to me lol.

Forsaken Shadow

Just throwing this out, but the name of MF's battle music is 'Dark Impetus'. Probably means something.

im·pe·tus (mp-ts)
The force or energy associated with a moving body.

....?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Trying to beat him as Aqua in proud and man what a pain.-_- The surge tactic is working through as I did get through half of his health a couple of times. Love his rewinding time defense.

ActingDude17

Just throwing this out, but the name of MF's battle music is 'Dark Impetus'. Probably means something.

im·pe·tus (mp-ts)
The force or energy associated with a moving body.

....?

Well, he does move around quite a bit, doesn't he? It could be simple as that.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hey it could be possible if that was Riku or something. Coz he had a coat but when u think about it.

What am I talking about?

Swordsaint

after playing kh1's last boss again Ansem SoD

I noticed MF doesnt just have nobody attacks he has xehanorts heartless attacks too...like the laser balls come frmot he giant battleship form. and his rushing move is almost identical to the xehanort when he has his guardian out and rushes you

χ-Blade Master

In my opinion, I think MF could be Master Xehanort's in Terra's body minus Terra's heart or could be Xemnas that somehow managed to successfully merge with the Heart of Men, the latter being less likely. The only thing that bothers that if it is MX in Terra's body why isn't he using his keyblade and why all of a sudden would he be able to manipulate time.

Or maybe MF could be one of the seeds MX was referring to. A seed that we don't about yet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I can't wait to fight this bastard. Because i'm stuck on Vanitas's Remnant.

S

stephander

Has anyone beaten him level 1 critical yet? If so anybody got a video link? I'm trying to do this at the mo-mo. tis lame =/

vnnk

Mysterious Figure is what your night mares are made of man. He is darkness at its purist yet more. He is the light that blinds you yet more.He has the power of the light of the sun.He has the darkness of the moon. HE WILL DESTROY YOU MAN. (is tired and typing random sh!t)

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Does anybody else besides me think that MF could possibly be a future ally?
The reason i believe this is because of his theme music.
It doesn't give off a sinister or dark or evil tone, but more of a fun "im crazy and awesome" sort of tone.
I dunno, it seems plausible that he's an ally, or possibly an "anti-hero"?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Does anybody else besides me think that MF could possibly be a future ally?
The reason i believe this is because of his theme music.
It doesn't give off a sinister or dark or evil tone, but more of a fun "im crazy and awesome" sort of tone.
I dunno, it seems plausible that he's an ally, or possibly an "anti-hero"?

I do believe the music is a potential key. It wasn't some remix of Forze del Mal, Darkness of the Unknown, Guardando de whatever, etc. Once we hear somet other fast-paced theme like MF's, assumptions can start being made. The only other 'unique' piece that comes to mind is of Vanitas Sentiment, huh. Maybe he could be good later? :v

Radar

Bronze Member
I believe his actual identy/purpse will be "mysterious" Perhaps he really does not know what is going on. Or maybe he is a bad guy who switches sides and becomes an ally. Or maybe the other way around. Maybe he is some one who was just created and is trying to find his purpose (kind of like Roxas.)

KH-x-3

For me, there's 3 possibilities...

1. MF is Xehanort's first nobody (no, not Xemnas, that's Terranort's nobody) from when he released his heart and when into Terra.

2. MF is Eraqus' nobody from when Xehanort "killed" him (his heart is inside of Terra as Blank Points reveals).

3. MF is Ansem the Wise who somehow time-traveled to the past to do something (this one is the most far-fetched, I know).

Reply to tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back