• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
If he's young MX, then where are his cool powers when we're facing him as a grown up MX? And where did his energy swords go?

Really, It's to early to assume he's someone when we have no evidence.

He seems to favor that of Xemnas.
Makes some since.
Ansem Sod favored and looked like MX.
While Xemnas favors Terra but has the powers of MX.
All Im saying D:
Ive been right about some BBS up until now whats guessin gonna do.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
He seems to favor that of Xemnas.
Makes some since.
Ansem Sod favored and looked like MX.
While Xemnas favors Terra but has the powers of MX.
All Im saying D:
Ive been right about some BBS up until now whats guessin gonna do.

It's been a while since I last posted in this thread, but I honestly think it's someone new. NOT a Xehanort; MF's about as tall as Aqua is and isn't as bulky as the Xehanort's are. ^_^

Theart

Awards
Since when has height and build ever been a basis for a MF?

I believe you meant "a Xehanort" ^_^

Anywho, height and build DOES matter when it comes to claiming/guessing who a character is; it's like me saying MF is Donald Duck. =/ We both know Donald's too short and he's too... "circular" to be MF.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
But how can you base that off a concept like terra and aqua and ven D:
But I guess there more work to be done.

Theart

Awards
But how can you base that off a concept like terra and aqua and ven D:
But I guess there more work to be done.

All we have to go on right now is the height comparisons between MF and TAV, as far as physical attributes go.

That said, not only does the body types not match between MF and the Xehanorts, MF fights more like a culmination of Sora, Ventus, several Org XIII members (Braig and Axel being among 'em, as I recall) The only similarities between MF and any of the Xehanorts is the black coat, which have been worn by non-Organization members I might add, and the dual-wielding lightsabers, which are actually based on clock hand designs.

Plus... and I know this really doesn't mean much to most, but MF really doesn't feel like a villain. Zulkir said it pretty accurately about a month ago; each of the KH Secret Bosses that have ended up playing a role in the series thus far gave off distinctive vibes that allowed players to predict what sort of role they were going to have in future games; Enigmatic Man (Xemnas) immediately comes across as a powerful villain, the Lingering Sentiment came across as a tragic hero. Mysterious Figure? He comes across as a neutral; a truly mysterious figure that may very well have his personal agenda that interferes/corrolates with either/both Sora's and Apprentice Xehanort's goals in KH3 (or maybe even KH3D)

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I think it's someone from a future game, because well, we all know these mysterious guys added in are usually a reference to another character. Now wether it's beyond the KH2 storyline, or if it's forem an unreleased game or an already released game, beats me, I just know they have awesome blades, and are hard to fight and admire at the same time.

xStarSeekerx

In my opinion, I think its Xemnas. The blue lightning, the swords, and the whole creepy ass symbols.

either that or a time traveler cause, mysterious figure did alot of stuff with time. his swords were in the shape of one of those cloks, and even the prizes (no name keyblade) shows the head has a clock on it, and the keychain is an hour glass.

Lord_Zexion

I think MF is either:

A) Ventus, because of MF's reverse grip on his swords. Don't forget that Ventus's heart left it's body, which could very well have become a Nobody. (This is what I believe is the truth... that or option D.)

B) DiZ (aka Ansem the Wise), because he's still quite a bit of a mystery character, but I think it's more likely Ven.

C) A new character. It happens sometimes, dun!

D) A time traveler, as many of you stated, it could be a known character coming from the future (or the past!!!) and his weapons tend to confirm that.

E) The worst case would be a fusion of many persons (Nobody, Heartless, Somebody, you name it). (And it could come from the past or the future.)

Z

Zulkir

This guy's name is actually simply "Unknown" in the report, but the description says "A Mysterious Figure who attacked in LoD" or something.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the MF is really pluto!
thats where he was all the time he was missing in kh1 com and kh2, kicking tavs ass!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's been a while since I last posted in this thread, but I honestly think it's someone new. NOT a Xehanort; MF's about as tall as Aqua is and isn't as bulky as the Xehanort's are. ^_^

I don't think size and body shape would really count since every form of Xehanort has looked very different from each other in terms of skin color, hair style, body shape, facial features, size, etc.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
I'm not sure if this has been posted before as I don't want to go through 60 pages of argueing who this guy is, this guy has beaten him with all three without cheats.
[video=youtube;336ElKAWpHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=336ElKAWpHI[/video]
in his comments he theorizes the way to beat him is in the abilities you have equipped change the way he uses his moves. It sounds a bit too complicated but it worked for him.
I don't think he's a time traveler or a dimension crossing person, nor do I think he is Sora in any way, you have to think this is Sora were talking about the kid who sang in atlantica and enjoyed it, it is more likely to be Eraqus's nobody since his heart did leave his body and go to terra.

I think he's a new enemy of some sorts, its probably not someone we already know

If you think about time travel it seems unlikely Nomuro may have done some strange stuff but time travel seems to be well too science fictiony for kingdom hearts.

He reminds me of a lot of the org members like all for them combined into one being.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Actually, several people on these forums have already beaten MF with all three characters on critical mode without cheats. Proper Artist and myself included. I didn't hear about the abilities changing his moves until after I beat him with everybody lol I'm still not sure that it's really true though.

I personally think guessing at this person's identity is useless. We really don't have enough information to know who he could or could not be. I do, however, believe him to be a time traveler of some sort just based on his weapons, fighting style, and the no name keyblade. Still, just saying he's a time traveler doesn't tell us who he is.

dum0dum

so no confirmation on the ability thing? I'm still trying to beat him with a level 50 ven with all abilities so any suggestions? I've been trying to just use thunder roll to dodge his attacks and hit him but that only works for the first few hits before he gets to attackitive.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
All I know is it seems he does different things depending on your difficulty and level.
Because I've heard of him using moves like Doom early on in the fight without turning invisible and some people have said he won't turn invisible if you use a D-link on difficulties lower than Critical (since it's said some people love spamming Zack and it apparently works?).

Personally he didn't use Doom for me until he went invisible w/ all 3 characters and my lowest lvl was 43 with Ventus. Taking into account I died a couple times with each character so I dunno. Same for his MegaFlare and Meteor attacks (he wouldn't use them until he went invisible).

So who knows, some have tried unequipping abilities and it's done nothing for them, honestly I think G1 whatever his name is is full of BS as far as his strategies are concerned but that's neither here nor there.

dum0dum

the doom spell? the one were he shoots wires at you and it starts counting down? I usually have no problem with that(just tap X reeally fast) unless he casts it twice or it gets me unexpected. the move I have problems dodging is the one where he jumps up and grabs you with his string and hits you repeatedly and when he finishes he starts up a new combo killing me without time to cast cure.

My deck by the way consists of all curaga, should I add some other moves?

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
It must be Terranort [from the first scene], you know; when he says "This world is just to small". To me, I think he studied time travel during his studies with Ansem the Wise, after he betrayed him and studied hearts. Or, maybe he was there before Sora n' Pals returned after defeating Xemnas in KH2. So, concluding that he grabbed a black cloak, and managed to go back 10 [or more] years back, and ended up in LoD first, trying to maintain his physical structure because he went too far back and only a percentage of him managed appear in front of TVA by accident, challenging them to a battle, curious about they're purpose there like he was. After he's been defeated, he nods at TVA and disappears, prolly representing that they strong enough for what's to come, or realized they were curious of what remained of LoD.
I guess, we'll have to wait for the Final Mix's teaser movie to breakdown MF more. O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back