• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Talk:Black Coat - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Go on down to the part where Eternal Nothingness and Xabryn are talking.

It's mentioned in coded that ATW made the coats for the Nobodies, but it's also speculated that before their conversation that the realm of darkness itself provided coats.

No, they are saying that was said in Reconnect, which is the name of part of the secret ending. And that 'created cloaks for the beings of nothing' line was my shitty fail translation. Definitely. I will remember that line in my nightmares forevermoreeeee /drama

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I took a bar off of him today. U-U I feel accomplished to do that :D, But I need more training, and stuff, But I am getting used to his attacks, and it is quite fun dodging them, sometimes I mess up so imma level up to probably 55? and than try to beat him xD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Jeez Proper Artist managed to beat MF with Terra and capture it on video O.O

I'm leveling up aqua to take on MF now that I beat him with Ven, but it's a slow process. Terra will be the last person I attempt him with, but idk how I'll level him up without mickey's D-Link lol

also it'll be a pain winning without dodge roll/cartwheel D:

FinalKingdmBlade

Do we still not have any clue whats his place in this world? Figuring this out is the key to understanding the rest of the KH franchise! I'll be in the Chamber of Understanding!

(i just wanted an excuse to post this video lol)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do we still not have any clue whats his place in this world?

The game just came out last week :\

Figuring this out is the key to understanding the rest of the KH franchise! I'll be in the Chamber of Understanding!

(i just wanted an excuse to post this video lol)

That explains it.

Wahm-bulence

^ That would actually be really cool. Some people think it was like, the person who origionally taught Ventus, because of the way he holds his weapon...

But I'm pretty sure Ventus has the same shoe size as Roxas, who doesn't wear the same boots as the Organization and MF

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Remember when MX said that he had already planted his seeds?
Yep, totally firehumped Aqua; they had little time-traveling kids.

I think this is my longest thread yet.... other than that gay ass 2012 thread that I made a few years back.

Werkdaddy

Awards
Mysterious Figure

Finally beat MF with Terra only took me about 20 tries, but really glad I hung in there. Now I just really wanna know who he is. I was pretty sure it was ME's nobody but after seeing the no name keyblade im just not sure. What do you think?

zc1995

Re: Mysterious Figure

Hey,I just joined this site,so please to meet you ^^
First question,how do you get the MF?Second question,What lvl did you beat him?
thanks

Werkdaddy

Awards

Nice to meet you too. Iwas at lvl 59 but ive heard ppl have beaten him at lower lvls, especially with ven or aqua. To get MF you have to beat all three stories and the final episode. Then you have to beat the secret boss Vanitas LS at the keyblade graveyard, then when you go to LOD you can fight him.

zc1995

Oh,I see...I played the Japanese version,and my ven is also lvl 59.No matter how i try,i cant beat vanitas(black).
I guess I'll beat him in the english one soon enough(Im finishing terra,and to last episode!!!!)Anyway,thanks for the info ^^

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Nice to meet you too. Iwas at lvl 59 but ive heard ppl have beaten him at lower lvls, especially with ven or aqua. To get MF you have to beat all three stories and the final episode. Then you have to beat the secret boss Vanitas LS at the keyblade graveyard, then when you go to LOD you can fight him.

I have a question though, is it possible to fight mf in the final episode? Cause my aqua is stronger there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back